Looking for full sub jerseys

UnderdogCB

Addicted to Softballfans
I am going to be ordering 12-15 jerseys and am looking for someone that wants to do them. We have some cheaper jerseys currently so we have a general design but would love for it to be cleaned up. Anyone interested please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
you tell/show us what you want, then we tell you what we can do (if we can do it). that's how this works. or else you'll get 10 guys PMing, pitching a good sales game, telling you prices and delivery estimates, and then when they do the artwork - it's **** (that four letter word is another term for crap, fyi).

customers go to the stores. not the other way around.

it baffles me that no one has yet to grasp this concept. "we need jerseys. tell us what you can do for us. but i won't give you any indication as to what we actually want up front. i'm just going to wait until someone comes to me."

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
you tell/show us what you want, then we tell you what we can do (if we can do it). that's how this works. or else you'll get 10 guys PMing, pitching a good sales game, telling you prices and delivery estimates, and then when they do the artwork - it's **** (that four letter word is another term for crap, fyi).

customers go to the stores. not the other way around.

it baffles me that no one has yet to grasp this concept. "we need jerseys. tell us what you can do for us. but i won't give you any indication as to what we actually want up front. i'm just going to wait until someone comes to me."

C'mon Adam, you're using too much common sense. :biggthumpup: