Looking for North Texas team

jward

Starting Player
I'm looking to pickup with a D/E tourney team and league team..
I play C,1B,2B,RC,RF...hit me up
940-230-8023 Jamey Ward

Last edited:

lordnlkon

Star Player
Anyone need help??

Lonestarssc has a new league starting up in Carollton the 29th of july. You can just sign up as a free agent and you'll get placed on a team. It's $50 for 6 games and 2-3 playoff games. Kind of pricey but at least it is softball. I have signed up. Also there is a league in Keller going on right now. I am headed over on Sunday to see if they have any teams that need a player. I can let you know if they have any other spots. It's co-ed if that matters to you. Their men's league only has 3 teams. I have checked and they are all full because they had 4 teams, 1 dropped and the other 3 teams picked up their players who still wanted to play.

Last edited:

brsfan

Addicted to Softballfans
If either of you guys are looking to play on a men's E team, my Tuesday team will probably need a few guys. It is a doubleheader league and starts around July 9th in Carrollton at the McInnish Sports Complex.

What we are looking for are guys who are not D-bags, but can still play. Yes, winning is great but having fun is more important to my team. If interested, PM me.

You can come out and play for a week for free to see if you and I think it would be a good fit for both you and the team. No hard feelings if things do not work out. Dues would only be owed if there is mutual interest in adding you to the team.

lordnlkon

Star Player
Actually got a call from a guy who wants me to come out there this Tuesday to the same field. I posted on the free agent list for those fields.

Treb

Retired
I am, with NorCal. And I want to find a D team. Although it's too late to reclasify this year.