LTB Looking for some Zelda games

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
I have 9 year old nephew that loves Zelda and I'm trying to find him The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask for Nintendo 64 or The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker for Gamecube. If you have anything that you would like to sell, I'm looking to buy.

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
i'm gonna play some majoras mask tonight now

My nephew always talks about these games and hasn't even played them! I figured I would try to do what I could to surprise him.

P.S. Majoras Mask was one of my favorite Zeldas

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
I know. I should have waited. I bought that off the bay and paid way too much. That's why I was looking for the other 2 games here.

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
$24 total.

$20.15 plus $3.85 shipping.

The Majoras Mask and Wind Waker are going $30-40 shipped. I figured somebody would hook me up on here.

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
I might have Majoras Mask in my stash, if I do its yours, well maybe for the shipping :D
....Don't know if I have the box or the booklet but I will check.

Awesome. If you don't have the other stuff no big deal at all. The kid will know what to do in minutes. I'd still be trying to plug the controller in.

tmanstan

The Veteran
I thought I had it, but I just went and checked my stash, and I think I let my buddy borrow it. I have ocarina too, but I'm definitely not parting with it. Does your nephew have a Wii? I have Skyward Sword if he has a system to play it on?

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
I thought I had it, but I just went and checked my stash, and I think I let my buddy borrow it. I have ocarina too, but I'm definitely not parting with it. Does your nephew have a Wii? I have Skyward Sword if he has a system to play it on?

Is that the same as Twilight Prince? I think he told me ge was playing that game last I knew.

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
He does have a Wii, but not Skyward Sword. If your interested in selling/trading whatever I'll work something out.

tmanstan

The Veteran
Yeah bro, I'd love to pass it on to a young Zelda enthusiast.

You don't have to buy it though, it's just been sitting here collecting dust for a couple of years now, I'm happy to pass it on to a little guy that will enjoy it. If you wanted to surprise me with a little something or other for trade like a grip or a softball or two that'd be cool, but no sweat if you don't find anything. It's all yours, just shoot me a pm!

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
Yeah bro, I'd love to pass it on to a young Zelda enthusiast.

You don't have to buy it though, it's just been sitting here collecting dust for a couple of years now, I'm happy to pass it on to a little guy that will enjoy it. If you wanted to surprise me with a little something or other for trade like a grip or a softball or two that'd be cool, but no sweat if you don't find anything. It's all yours, just shoot me a pm!

PM sent. Thanks a lot.

Looking for some more Zelda games still.