looking to play out of Rowland Heights/West Covina

tuktuk85

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys,

I just moved to Rowland Heights for 6 months and I'm looking to play. I play everywhere cept middle infield or P. Looking to play mens or coed. Level - any level. Gotta be able to get there by public transportation cuz i got no ride :(.

Thanks
jty

NLSHR6

Addicted to Softballfans
Go to bld west co
There's always someone who needs a player
Get there at 6 and play till 10 or 11 at night.

The Devious 1

Aloha, Mr. Hand.
Hey neighbor, BLD - West Covina has a few week left on Fridays nights till next season starts. If you get there early enough you're almost guaranteed to get picked up as a fill in or maybe even permanent.

tuktuk85

Addicted to Softballfans
What bat rules do they play????

I didn't bring a bat cuz I had no room in my luggage. Will be looking to pick one up once I find out what bat rules they play.

So I just show up and go where???

Unabomber

So do I just show up at BLD? Where do I go?? Do i wait outside or go in and wait somewhere? Is there some sort of list?

thanks
jty

It cost $3 to get in. I've only played tourneys there, but know for a fact just show up with your gear and ask around and you will get picked up for at least a game if not more.

mguzman

Starting Player
There is a free agent list you can get on the phone #6265812953 ,i think u just press 0 and talk to somebody there and let them know you would like to get on that list .GL !!