Looking to Rebuild A Central IL NSA D Team

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
Hello all Softball fans,

we are the Skeet Donkeys :D from the Champaign-Urbana, IL area. We are a travel team that traveled all over the IL area to play NSA this past year. We qualified for the D Worlds & played in Columbums, Ohio where we finished 33 out of 52 teams with the 9 guys who showed up! We are looking to rebuild our team now for next year already & maybe even for the Winter Worlds even in FL. that is if we go still.

But now we are looking for NEW SOLID D Players. This past year did not go over very well at all. But there are few of us still who want this to work out! Including me a specially I built this team from ground Zero last year & now I want to find solid, committed players for next season. To play there natural postion plus find a little more power in the batting order as well. If interested please reply back or send me a PM on here & I will get back with you!

Last year I made the mistake of making the team of friends then friends of freinds to make the team but now I realize all my mistakes from this last season. This next season it will be about having the best players available to play on the team so that we can have the best chance to always be competitive & win every game we play in. If this sounds like something you want to be apart fo then I hope to hear from you real soon so that we can get better aquatinted Every POSTITION is up for grabs as of right NOW!!!

andrewlinares81

ALL TIME COURTESY RUNNER
if you play on a registered NSA team in IND can u play on one in Ill to? Im not very good I just thought I would ask.

Both sanctions cater to diff types of players. And no u cant switch between states cuz we lost a couple players when we got NSA sanctioned.

Fatt_Tony_13

Fatt boy on a diet...
Id be interested if traveling didnt cost so much. I dont know if I could call myself a "solid" D player either. So I guess I wasted a couple peoples time by posting this.

Free Bump!!

Lol! Ya NSA is alot faster pace. But Asa takes a little more skill to hit homeruns in my opinion. But different strokes for different folks lol. Both are fun.

shawdogg21

Addicted to Softballfans
every year u have to get re sanctioned as a player and a free agent. if u r sanctioned as an upper player and want to drop down to d for some reason u have to sit out a year. if you r a e or d sanctioned player you can ask to be dropped off roster to play for another e or d team or move up.

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
Hi Guys thanks for all your post so far! Andrew I have seen you play & your are a decent player you need to give your self more credit than what you have!! 2 FatTony we are working on a few more sponsors for the 2012 season so it wont cost as much for all the guys as a whole! We are going to work on re getting the sponsors we already have again for next year plus adding a few more to help kee the cost down! Now Shawdogg depending on how good your NSA team was if dropping down a level with out sitting out will be allowed or not. If a teams recoed was not very good over all dropping back down can deffantly happen. & No you can not be on both a IL & IN roster at the same time in NSA just one or the other & depending on what the ratio is between the 2 states is which way your team will have to scantion. Our team this [ast year was about 60/40 now next year we are going to be 100% IL to help save the issues we had this past season. Right now I do have a few guys I am planning on bring back to our 2012 season but I am always on the look out for each Solid pos. such as

3rd Base
Short Stop
2nd Base
Pitcher
Center Field
Middle Infielder

j43

Addicted to Softballfans
Do I have to lick my bat before a plate appearance to be considered for this team?? lol. Good luck next year fellas.

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
No I don't expect anybody to lick the bat. That is my thing it has a special meaning behind it guys sorry. But jersey are always available to buy. We have the black jersey style & the White style. But if you are not being serious & just trying to make fun of our team or people on our team I wish you would move on though thnxs. We are a serious team looking to upgrade to become a litle more competitive on the team now.

Fatt_Tony_13

Fatt boy on a diet...
Hi Guys thanks for all your post so far! Andrew I have seen you play & your are a decent player you need to give your self more credit than what you have!! 2 FatTony we are working on a few more sponsors for the 2012 season so it wont cost as much for all the guys as a whole! We are going to work on re getting the sponsors we already have again for next year plus adding a few more to help kee the cost down! Now Shawdogg depending on how good your NSA team was if dropping down a level with out sitting out will be allowed or not. If a teams recoed was not very good over all dropping back down can deffantly happen. & No you can not be on both a IL & IN roster at the same time in NSA just one or the other & depending on what the ratio is between the 2 states is which way your team will have to scantion. Our team this [ast year was about 60/40 now next year we are going to be 100% IL to help save the issues we had this past season. Right now I do have a few guys I am planning on bring back to our 2012 season but I am always on the look out for each Solid pos. such as

3rd Base
Short Stop
2nd Base
Pitcher
Center Field
Middle Infielder

I'm only good at catcher and 1st. So I guess I'm still out. LoL

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
I'm only good at catcher and 1st. So I guess I'm still out. LoL

No FatTony that does not mean anything but I can make any guy learn how to be a First basemen or Catcher if needed to. But if you don't have those other postions to be 100% solid then you will fail everytime, in the past I have always had friends on my teams but not it's time to get down & dirty! I want to be build a top 5 team in either IL or IN so I am working on a few things to figure out which way I am going to go here with the Skeet Donkeys!

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
Thats cool Andrew. I would like to talk to this Winter about maybe joining the team next year if you are seriously interested in playing travel ball

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
What are you doing this Saturday? And would you like to play OF a team I playing with is short an OF or 2 this weekend in Gary, IN

coreydozard

Addicted to Softballfans
All seriousness, I played with one of your guys in the "swinging bunt lite" a few weeks back, and yes definately sweet jerseys!!! Good Luck on your search Bro

KWO

Go Cardinals!!!
All seriousness, I played with one of your guys in the "swinging bunt lite" a few weeks back, and yes definately sweet jerseys!!! Good Luck on your search Bro

No longer playing for this team.

Best of luck in your search Travis. Hopefully you can get your team chemistry right with your next group.

Cubslover

Certified Mother****er
Good luck Travis. If you need a guy occasionally, let me know. My schedule hasn't worked out the last couple times you've called, but eventually it will.

Rkstr_Gourley

YUUUUUUUP
Hey Zach thnxs for the support!
But yes next year will be diffrent in a lot of ways..... I plan on a lot of new things next year. I am still playing NSA D next year.
I am working on a bigger sponsorship from Buffalo Wild Wings for next season as well Evil Sports & a few other places.
I plan on playing in NSA D WSQ as Cash tournaments as well next year..... Plus I plan on trying to run more tournaments to help raise $ for the team as a WHOLE!!
So I want to thank everybody so far for the response so far & the personal messages I am trying to get back to everybody as fast as I can.

I know that the team is in need of these postions for sure to be able to upgrade next season

SS, OF, MI, 2nd I am not saying the other spots are deffantly taken 100% but I do have guys who played last year for me that are planning on coming back to play these spots but they can also be moved around to play other spots as well.