Looking to trade my USA Future for an AM, help me decide

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
So the Future is just too stiff for me. My current gamers are my 15 Juggy, DNA flex, and j2. Stamps don't matter because me leagues and tourneys are basically outlaw I'm looking to trade my future for an aftermath. Are they as stiff as the USA future? For the record the bat has 200 hits and is as hot as any bat I own. Just recovering from a torn wrist ligament makes swinging a stiff bat difficult.

Any AMs not as stiff???

Is the USA AM better then the BBAM??

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
Your gamers are all flexy bats, I don't think any AM is what your looking for.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
All the AM's have had really stiff handles IMO, even the BB/USA, it's the stiffest handle of any 12" barrel Demarini I've swung, the connection is more like their 13 " barrel alloy handle bats.

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
I mostly swing one of my J2u when it's outlaw but sometimes its ASA only and I like my Juggy and dna. Just want one more to the arsenal. Oh FYI I play in Palm springs where it's always hot and humid so all balls turn to mush after the first inning.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Try an insane a little stiffer handle than the juggy, but not like am/future, still forgiving, I have given up on my bbam, I prefer the insane and usually only hit 52's as well

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
I use 100H in senior league even, where we hit the 52 300. It kills the mush ball. There is a 27 100H in selling section right now for 180 shipped!

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Jack, ur gonna have sellers remorse. Keep the future. It will get og stadium crazy.

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
Jack, ur gonna have sellers remorse. Keep the future. It will get og stadium crazy.

Joe my OG Future was one of the hottest bats I've ever owned. 800 hits and 6 different people used it to hit a HR on field 1 in Glendale. Unfortunate it's just too much for my wrist. It's too damn stiff. I traded it for a NIW USA AM and may trade that for a flex monsta.

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
Well fellas. I pulled the trigger. Traded my 200 hit USA future for a NIW USA AM with receipt. I unwrapped it and took one swing with it in garbage time of a junk game. Very hard ground ball. But nothing impressive. Then I swung it last night. 10 hits after my league game. 3 of the 10 hits were over the fence, 2 hit the fence, and 5 smoked liners. THIS BAT IS AMAZING!!!!

6x7

Addicted to Softballfans
Won't all the demarinis with the aluminum handles be the same stiffness?

Dan411

Star Player

I have owned/swung the USA Future, Aftermath, USA Aftermath, and Mercy. Yep, all stiff. Barrels have had variations in feel, but all stiff handles. I will say that the stiffness felt more pronounced with the shorter barrels.

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans

My future was just too damn stiff. This Aftermath loosened up quite a bit in 10 hits LOL. Nowhere near one of my Juggys or dna. But still loosened up

Dan411

Star Player
My future was just too damn stiff. This Aftermath loosened up quite a bit in 10 hits LOL. Nowhere near one of my Juggys or dna. But still loosened up
I hope it works for you. Bottom line it's all about finding something that feels right in your hands.