Lost $1 bet last night.

thejuggster

Dying of WTP Disease
My first AB of the game, there is 1 out runner on 2nd and 3rd. Ump says "Brian, your guys are counting on you, no pressure". I just chuckled and said "see the cleat marks on my back, its like this all the time". I hit a nice grounder between P and SS, got my 2 RBIs.

here is the bet...

Next AB, this time no runners and 2 outs. Ump cracks another joke "Brian, look no pressure this time" I reply "true but there is always the pressure of making the last out of the inning". He says "oh dont worry" "I bet you dollar you get a double this time" I start laughing and say "ok". Well the RC is playing about co-ed line (210 ftor so) and shading more middle, A nice 7ft flat pitch came in right over outer edge of plate, he is toast. I hit a rope right over RC head and laugh the whole time down to 1st, its a triple easy maybe ISP. Well as I about touch first I see ball hit warning track and freakin bounce over the fence. A ground rule double. I stood on 2nd base shaking my head, and bowed to the ump. After inning I did hand him his $1.

PS - for my PST brothas...I was swinging my 27oz B/G

thejuggster

Dying of WTP Disease
I think 7' is flat for a legal ASA/NSA pitch.

I didnt bet against myself getting a hit I just bet I wasnt going to get a double.

I still hit ground rule doubles, cuz I am dying from Warning Track Power disease when I play league. Its ASA with ASA bats and ASA balls, I get 1 or 2 HRs a season (14 games). NSA I can usually hit 1 or 2 out every other game. Guess I need the extra 5 or so feet the ball gives you. :rolleyes:

not brag post cuz if it was I would have included I went 8 for 10 in league. lol!

hamiltonra25

Star Player
Ok what movie is goin on here

car-ramrod-rod-farva-super-troopers.jpg

Last edited: