For Sale Lots of bats. Couple nice ones.

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
http://forums.softballfans.com/media/albums/for-sale-6-6-18.7288/

So it’s time I start moving some...

Prices are “obo” if your offer is terrible I will not respond. Not interested in trades unless it includes a niw nr asa

28 oz worth toxic hybrid - 55$ Now 45$ after no interest. Bottom dollar. SOLD for 45$

Great shape not original owner but light use.

27 oz 3500 dna EL - 260$-> SOLD details below

Very good condition. No clack yet. Not original owner. Won’t be upset if this stays.

30 oz senior patriot -125$ Now 110$ after minimal interest SOLD for 107.50$

Used in wrapper. 40-50 swings just don’t need it. Og owner.

28 oz og crush-60$ Now 50$ after minimal interest had 4 full price offers in same day? Strange. But it’s sold for 50$

I will be keeping the grip and knob cuff not original owner bat is in good shape still.

28ish oz 375mx -90$ Still 90$ cause this is a good bat in good shape at a decent price- I will take 75$ now

Bat has a taper stress crack as these sometimes get. Not original owner. Got off auction site and never even swung it. Barrel is in very good shape.

28 oz Used in wrapper senior combat maxum-70$
Now staying with me as a bp bat. Had 0 interest

Og owner. Has 25-30 swings off the tee. No reason to keep it. Pretty much mint.

28 oz new in wrapper RI freak 12-250$ Now 225$ bottom dollar for now. After 3 offers in 190-200 range. Then a guy offered 220 and disappeared like magic.

Bat is new with barcodes on it. Receipt expires like first week in July. I have 3 that I’m keeping but won’t be upset if this stays also.

27 oz sis Helmer 100h-110$ SOLD for asking to Canada.shipped

Bat is ready to go. Not original owner. Bat is crazy right now. Just don’t like Easton and swing my 28s.

Last edited:

4xtra

Player/Coach
full

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks guys... I know the freak and dna are listed high but it’s just going to take a lot to part with them. Other prices far more negotiable. 914-707-3300 of anyone wants to text

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks guys... I know the freak and dna are listed high but it’s just going to take a lot to part with them. Other prices far more negotiable. 914-707-3300 of anyone wants to text
Yea don't seem like your hearts in it LOL.Nice DNA.

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea don't seem like your hearts in it LOL.Nice DNA.

Heart really is not. I’ll take reasonable offers though and if it’s a guy I know and have dealt with like most of you posting in here it would affect price too. I’ll drop the prices eventually when I come to terms with it.

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
Sis sold for 110 to Canada. Had 2 people ask about it. 1 no offer the other a 75 offer before third offer to ship to Canada.

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
I did have a few 27s but my team literally bought them all off me. They felt heavier than the 28 too.

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
When my 2 year old stops throwing them at furniture instead of swinging them im going to upgrade her to plastic. For now foam pinky stays with me. Can’t sell niw exclusives here anyway. Toys r us model.

Crush sold. Interestingly got 4 full price offers in 1 day. Not sure what happened.

96packers

OG Titletown
When my 2 year old stops throwing them at furniture instead of swinging them im going to upgrade her to plastic. For now foam pinky stays with me. Can’t sell niw exclusives here anyway. Toys r us model.

Crush sold. Interestingly got 4 full price offers in 1 day. Not sure what happened.

It didn't happen if nothing gets broke. It gets worse when they're in there 20's and swinging playing football in the house, course I usually join in on it...:(