For Sale Louisville Pitching Screen NIB

bnail35

Addicted to Softballfans
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!$50 shipped PP as gift. Louisville Slugger Pitching screen. New in box. Bought this brand new to use for BP and just never used it. My buddy bought a juggs screen so I don't need it. Its in New, never used.
48"W x 72"H x 36"D

Last edited:

jpjedi27

Too Old to Play
Hope nobody gets hurt with this screen. We had one and after one use had to send it back as too many hits dented the frame and could not get it apart and the velcro does not stay latched allowing balls through.

bd22_pub

BBAT #16
Hope nobody gets hurt with this screen. We had one and after one use had to send it back as too many hits dented the frame and could not get it apart and the velcro does not stay latched allowing balls through.

Truth^. This looks flimsy. Jugs Lite Flite all day

yellowmein

BP on a Tee
I have a jugs now but had this one before. I got my moneys worth out of it. It is short so you have to hunch behind it. Used mine for almost two years. It does dent easily.

tbipitch

Swinging Bunter
We shall see how it works out for us. Can't use it just yet as it is like 35 here in Ky... I may get some paracord and lace the bottom and tie it to the frame instead of using the velcro. Also ziptied the pitching hole shut so I hope that holds as well. May just paracord that one as well. Thanks for the input guys.

smoke

50AAA USA National Champs
Used one like that for years, had to weld legs a couple times. Used zip ties to repair net. Pipe insulation will help with keeping frame dent free. I never broke mine down, fit in back of truck
SMOKE

tbipitch

Swinging Bunter
Well, it was brand new and as described from bnail, but I'll be damned if the first bp session I didn't dent the poles badly. Sucks I'll have to stay out of the middle to avoid more damage, but at least it saves our asses. Still not mad at the price or anything. Just disappointed that a screen couldn't take more abuse than what I gave it.