Louisville Slugger/TPS Hats!- They Have Arrived!

SwinginDemon

Louisville Loyalist
Guys,

I got the shipment of hats in today. I filled all the requested pre orders. Please move quick as we all know these hats sell FAST! They are the Pacific Headwear 404M Flex Fits. S/M which fits up to 7 3/8 and L/XL which fits 7 1/2 and larger.

They are $17 each with a flat rate $5 shipping charge on any quantity of hats. Please text 253-861-3763 to grab yours and with any questions! Once again, I stress move fast or you'll miss out on colors! Thanks!

Eli

The Rain Maker

Addicted to Softballfans
I ordered 2 yesterday. They are great hats if anyone hasn't tried them yet. I bought two at the beginning of the season. I have worn them in the rain and played a lot in them. They still look new, have not faded, and kept their shape. The price of $17.00 is a steal. Also, Swinging Demon provides excellent service.

Jammer

Coach
Have 4, just ordered another. Thanks SD for making this happen. Great hats, I wear them just about every day.

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
The Red, white and blue stars and stripes USA hat is legit! :eek:

Glad the *******s at SBF are allowing you to still sell these hats here.

SwinginDemon

Louisville Loyalist
I don't know how much longer they will allow it. I'm hoping we can figure something out so we can continue to offer them here. They've always been good to me and to Louisville Slugger. I will just keep seeking permission before I do.

SwinginDemon

Louisville Loyalist
The graphite hats have arrived!

20130712_134607_zps4fe47ef7.jpg

My third order arrived yesterday and once again they were top notch. Thanks again Elijah and hopefully the SBF site lets you keep providing us with these great lids. I'm very appreciative of your customer service and product buddy. Can't thank you enough