Louisville Slugger TPS Sonic SB12S??? Any info/feedback

Cochino

El Rey de for play
For me it's not hot out of the wrapper. Very stiff, almost felt like it had a metal sleeve, probably doesn't but that's how stiff it felt to me. After about 25 swings I started to hit a few good shots. I still think the bat needs to be BP'd more but Kidcatty was hitting some good shot's with it. See if he puts up his video BPing with it. We put about 125-150 swings on it with Evil BP's, Evil lights, and a mix of 44./375's and other beat to hell utrip balls.
I don't think it's the next Voltage but it's early in the bats life, so we'll see.

kidcatty

"Life's a garden..Dig it"
Tps sonic ASA bat.
Weather is 100 degrees and hot
Balls; a mixture of evil bp, ASA trumps, and beat up utrip lexum Baden. My cousin Cochino is pitching.
This is my second round of bp and I'm not a masher I just play to have good time so take it easy on the critiques. I'm tired at this point but I wanted you guys to get a look at the tps sonic in action. Very stiff and slightly endloaded. To me it feels and sounds like a 11 utrip z. I feel it needs more break in time it started to open up after the second round. Here it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao-RS37FQFY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

KoolAid

Hmmmmm, I have a gut feeling about this bat.........;)

Tps sonic ASA bat.
Weather is 100 degrees and hot
Balls; a mixture of evil bp, ASA trumps, and beat up utrip lexum Baden. My cousin Cochino is pitching.
This is my second round of bp and I'm not a masher I just play to have good time so take it easy on the critiques. I'm tired at this point but I wanted you guys to get a look at the tps sonic in action. Very stiff and slightly endloaded. To me it feels and sounds like a 11 utrip z. I feel it needs more break in time it started to open up after the second round. Here it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao-RS37FQFY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Cochino

El Rey de for play
It doesn't sound as weird in person as it sounds in the video. If you've never hit a Demarini Flipper this is how they actually sound, just like in this video.

Last edited:

kidcatty

"Life's a garden..Dig it"
Looks badass, sounds wierd. I'd probably buy one if it went into production.

from what i understand there was only 45 made, i dont think they will be reproduced considering they have the old stamps and the old ISF stamp aswell.

Hunt2live92

Starting Player
They should make moar, or just a good bat with a black and red color scheme. That's really what i'm about. z2k + black and red= perfection for me.

Sinyk

Addicted to Softballfans
How do these swing? Do they feel heavy for the sticker weight? EL or BA? I'm curious if 28oz would be too heavy for me. Also wondering what the shipping cost would be if I tried to buy it from the site as I am in canada (but I don't speak french). :confused:

carboo08

The Veteran
Hi, i got one and i really love it. At the beginning, he is very firm but now i have actually 200 hit and he perform very well.

bombs13

Addicted to Softballfans
I have one that had a P stamped in the cap 28oz. Wish I could find d a QC2 27 el trip for it

Johnny T

ADD & OCD on SBF
Stay tuned. Mine only has about 75 hits so far & buddy has hit 8 bombs during games so far. My 26 feels heavy IMO . Not hot outta wrapper. Definitely has a break in period . Can't wait til it hits next level though cause its slowly coming around.