Louisville Slugger TPS Sonic SB12S??? Any info/feedback

z1k

Z-Nation
Came across a bat I haven't swung yet and was wondering if anyone here on the board has any feedback? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

LOUISVILLE SLUGGER TPS SONIC SB12S

SwinginDemon

Louisville Loyalist
I'm pretty sure it was a model never actually released. As you can see it is a SB12 which means "Softball2012" and it isn't in the new 2013 catalog either. I doubt you will ever actually see one.

z1k

Z-Nation
There is a niw 28oz listed on ebay right now. I have never seen one and that's why I'm asking. Seller says they are limited....... just dont want to try a bat if its going to be garbage.

z1k

Z-Nation
Any Canadian Board Bros out there know anything about these? Seller is from Canada so I'm thinking maybe this is a Canadian Only TPS???

kidcatty

"Life's a garden..Dig it"
Louisville surprises this year with the arrival of Sonic Louisville. Made of composite LS-2X as the Z1000, the big difference is seen primarily in terms of design but also in its effect trampoline. Its 12-inch barrel demonstrates amazing flexibility that makes the ball explode the bat incredibly. A model for meeting the criteria of the ASA, quality strikes leak its full potential.

Flame rating of Sport:

Appearance: 8.8 / 10 Sweetspot: 9.2 / 10 trampoline effect (pop): 9,5 / 10 socket: 8.9 / 10 Sound: 9.2 / 10

Average: 9.12 / 10

Possibly one of the best ASA bats quality / price / performance in 2012. Louisville surprises this year with the arrival of Sonic Louisville. Made of composite LS-2X as the Z1000, the big difference is seen primarily in terms of design but also in its effect trampoline. Its 12-inch barrel demonstrates amazing flexibility that makes the ball explode the bat incredibly. A model for meeting the criteria of the ASA, quality strikes leak its full potential.

Flame rating of Sport:

Appearance: 8.8 / 10 Sweetspot: 9.2 / 10 trampoline effect (pop): 9,5 / 10 socket: 8.9 / 10 Sound: 9.2 / 10

Average: 9.12 / 10

Possibly one of the best ASA bats quality / price / performance in 2012.

single wally

Professional Amateur
Is this it? ASA stamped?

SB12STPSSonic.jpg

kidcatty

"Life's a garden..Dig it"
Is this it? ASA stamped?

SB12STPSSonic.jpg

Yes it's it. And yes ASA stamped. I ordered two. I should get them Thursday. I will let you know once I receive the bats. I want to make sure it's legit. Again I'll be the guinea pig. They're coming from Canada.

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes it's it. And yes ASA stamped. I ordered two. I should get them Thursday. I will let you know once I receive the bats. I want to make sure it's legit. Again I'll be the guinea pig. They're coming from Canada.

Can you bring one of them to Western Worlds next week so I can check it out? lol :D Long shot but hey, ya never know. :D

Cochino

El Rey de for play
Kidcatty is not afraid of trying a turd, before we discovered SBF a few yrs ago he had a Miken Burn and a Sports Authority Mayhem all within about a month lol

z1k

Z-Nation
I just ordered one myself. Guy said it was the same material/tech as the Z's. Can anyone say Next SB73V Voltage?

z1k

Z-Nation
It looks like a 1 piece from the pics. I'm getting goose bumps thinking about a 1 piece Z!

z1k

Z-Nation
I can't read/understand any of it. Lol.

I swung mine today and I am pretty impressed by it so far.
Hey Kidcatty, have you swung yours yet?