For Sale/Trade Louisville Slugger TPX ProFlare FL1275SG Mesh Trap RHT

wink

Winkleton
I am selling or maybe take a trade, a LS TPX ProFlare 12.75 Trap Mesh back glove. Model FL1275SG.
Light grey with red mesh back. Excellent condition. Just game ready. I bought this off a board member about 2 months ago for the wife. (I thought it was pink in his pics) but it is red.
Looking for 100 bucks. Not looking for anything real specific in trade. maybe a Combat Coaches choice bag, bats, bigger glove 13-13.5. just let me know what ya have. sold

Last edited:

CanadianRelace

Part Time Player
Look at this hijacker.

Hijacker? The guy is interested in gloves...am I totally off by letting him know what I have available? I see people (including you ibjr25 @ 7:31pm last night) on every other thread offering what the have available to the individual looking to buy or trade.

Some people just want to be heard I guess on these forums and police the Internet since they have no authority in real life.

Here's a bump just the same for ya man lol

Last edited:

SUITSS06

Addicted to Softballfans
hijacker? The guy is interested in gloves...am i totally off by letting him know what i have available? I see people (including you ibjr25 @ 7:31pm last night) on every other thread offering what the have available to the individual looking to buy or trade.

Some people just want to be heard i guess on these forums and police the internet since they have no authority in real life.

Here's a bump just the same for ya man lol

don't rub it