LoveyPSU's GTG List

LoveyPSU

Sorry, wrong trajectory
deer11235 has been added. Very up front, honest, and a great guy to deal with...and it was local so I paid less for the gas to meet him than I would've to ship it to someone else. ;)

LoveyPSU

Sorry, wrong trajectory
hedge added. Good communication and shipped when he said he would. He even followed up a few times over the weekend to make sure I got the bat (I was away on vacation).

LoveyPSU

Sorry, wrong trajectory
Kabbie added. Took advantage of my "special financing" and ended up paying me sooner than he thought he would. Great communication throughout.

LoveyPSU

Sorry, wrong trajectory
deer11235 has been added. Very up front, honest, and a great guy to deal with...and it was local so I paid less for the gas to meet him than I would've to ship it to someone else. ;)

...and now we've done another deal. Sold him a SCX3. Well, sold him his SCX3 back to him. ;)

LoveyPSU

Sorry, wrong trajectory
We'll call AJ22's deal a trade. I was contacted to pick up a local bat. I sent it off to AJ22 and was compensated above and beyond the cost of the bat and shipping and gas and my time. Excellent communication throughout.

LoveyPSU

Sorry, wrong trajectory
middlesopenalld added. Great member to deal with. We did a bat + cash trade. He worked with my PP Gift phobia and we agreed to ship bats first and then once I received his and was happy with it I sent him PP as a gift. Excellent communication throughout.