For Sale/Trade LTB OG 26 oz. Stadium

firemanbutch

~Brag Post~ ;)
Exactly what the title says. I don't care what condition it's in, game ready preferrably but it needs to be returnable and I'm only interested in a 26 oz. Paypal ready.....PM me with offers, thanks.

tbipitch

Swinging Bunter
i would have sold mine, but i just put a nice crack in it. its on FIYA though!!! ;) anyone know what the return is on one of these now? stadium 2 or 2.1?

Bagel_7

Addicted to Softballfans
I have one, not sure what they go for but it is retarded right now. Returnable no receipt

Train44

Coach
i would have sold mine, but i just put a nice crack in it. its on FIYA though!!! ;) anyone know what the return is on one of these now? stadium 2 or 2.1?

Good luck getting a valid receipt to return it. I have been told they are much to old now to have a valid receipt with them.

ogsoftballplaye

Good luck getting a valid receipt to return it. I have been told they are much to old now to have a valid receipt with them.

False. I bought one NIW in the winter of last year. Returnable with receipt. Sold the bat and the receipt. But I'm sure I'm not the only one who bought one from that place.