LTT 27 oz ASA Catty.....

Zeke 24

FAT HEAD
Used but not abused. Paint scratches and chips but nothing major. Unsure of number of hits cause i got in a trade. Close to being broken in but not quite there yet. Tiny endcap separation as is usual with these. Interested in ASA or U-trip bats. No mizuno's or demarini's please. Would love to get a u-trip catty in similar condition but let me know what you got.

SoftballBats183.jpg

SoftballBats184.jpg

SoftballBats185.jpg

2mnybts

Manager
I got a fresh and crisp 28 oz Catty, paint is still wet. 1 mth old with receipt, out of wrapper though. Swings a lil heavy for me.

Straight up for your 27 oz if you ship to Canada.

jessie

Real solution #11
On a side note, how much does your 28 ASA's weigh on a digital scale? Just curious...... my 28 oz. utrip catty is heavy, like 28.60

ASA in around 28.2, one 28oz utrip was in a few tenths under and one was a few tenths over. a buddy recently purchased a 27oz ASA that feels close to 27.5 w/OG grip

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
ASA in around 28.2, one 28oz utrip was in a few tenths under and one was a few tenths over. a buddy recently purchased a 27oz ASA that feels close to 27.5 w/OG grip
Yeah, it's strange. They seem to vary considerably. My 27oz. ASA weighs 27.10, my Utrip 28oz. weighs 28.65