LTT NIW NR 26 M75120 for ASA Bat!

LKGRenegade22

I Be Hitting It
I just got a NIW NR 26oz M75120 back from Worth returns...I'm pretty much satisfied with my USSSA assortment so I am throwing this out there to see if anyone wants to trade an ASA bat for it. I will listen to ALL offers and I will add cash if need to even up a potential trade. However I do not want any OG Easton's.

eastonfan

Addicted to Softballfans
Is the SNC5 the ASA Stealth? The gray and orange one?

Yeah.... with aboue 300 hits.. in pretty good condition.. Whats the NR M75120 sell for roughly?? I have any idea but not sure.. I have a couple pics in the selling forum not really good ones but good enough for now..

lanericharda

LKG how about a returnable ASA dictator 26oz used once in BP. Good bat I just don't play asa, a local guy wanted me to get him one then he backed out.

WhalinBallz

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 08 Easton Cyclone that I dented in the batting cage on a pole, now I can`t keep the ball in the yard!

But I`m willing to trade it to help you out!

LKGRenegade22

I Be Hitting It
LKG how about a returnable ASA dictator 26oz used once in BP. Good bat I just don't play asa, a local guy wanted me to get him one then he backed out.

Do you have a receipt for it?

I have a 08 Easton Cyclone that I dented in the batting cage on a pole, now I can`t keep the ball in the yard!

But I`m willing to trade it to help you out!

I've got one of those. I use it to drive sakes in he ground.

Want to trade for a 28oz. maxload NRG 500? Has about 150-200 hits

I'm not really interested in this one.

WhalinBallz

Addicted to Softballfans
I've got one of those. I use it to drive sakes in he ground.[/QUOTE]

LOL, does that make them HOTTER!:)