Psmooth

Outstanding Bad Dealer
deal is dead ....get a life.....
CAN'T PLAESE EVERYONE....
THAT GUY WAS A LIAR AND YOU BOUGHT IT...LOL

Joker

says its been settled:confused: according to the thread

this doesn't sound settled to me

just curious if Psmooth has offered you cash back or still ignoring.. I wish a resolution to satisfy both parties is worked out..

Nope never did and he is a dirtbag in my opinion........also his feedback on here some is BS as they are his teammates, I wouldnt send a bat to him in trade unless he ships first cause he will steal your bat or atleast try to .....

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
according to the thread

Dont waste your time with this D-bag , but thanks to his teammates I atleast got a bat back.........

im guessing you mean he needs send the original bat back in the deal:confused:

Joker

according to the thread

Dont waste your time with this D-bag , but thanks to his teammates I atleast got a bat back.........

im guessing you mean he needs send the original bat back in the deal:confused:

i'm thinking he still needs to pay for the difference in the bat he sent back and the bat the guy sent to him. read post #1 over there. psmooth sent him back a bat that was all webbed up and threatened the guy. that was in the first thread that got deleted and i saw those threats that psmooth made on the guys life

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
i'm thinking he still needs to pay for the difference in the bat he sent back and the bat the guy sent to him. read post #1 over there. psmooth sent him back a bat that was all webbed up and threatened the guy. that was in the first thread that got deleted and i saw those threats that psmooth made on the guys life

you have enlightened me joker. thank you:)