For Sale/Trade M798 -26oz- ASA Silver Fox

World B Free

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my Made in the USA Silver Fox up for sale or trade. Serial Number 631...... as you can see she is quite clean with some small end cap wear, no cracks, rattles or webbing. Still has some breaking in to do but hits solid, just too light for me. There are a couple small spots where it appears the previous owner tried to touch up some scratches with paint. Trades I am looking for are ASA and new stamp Utrip in 27oz. I am Willing to add cash for the right deal. I will sell for 150 shipped.

DSC01281.jpg

DSC01282.jpg

DSC01283.jpg

DSC01284.jpg

Last edited:

n2trouble4x4

Addicted to Softballfans
I have been trying to move my 26oz M798 for about a week and a half now... Its been long enough now that I have almost talked myself into keeping the damn thing... Guess the board bros have forgotten how sick of an ASA stick these things are...

Last edited:

World B Free

Addicted to Softballfans
I have been trying to move my 26oz M798 for about a week and a half now... Its been long enough now that I have almost talked myself into keeping the damn thing... Guess the board bros have forgotten how sick of an ASA stick these things are...

Yeah, I hear you... if it were one more ounce it would never see this forum wall!!

Thanks for the bump also!!

World B Free

Addicted to Softballfans
Moving to a cash sale... PMs sent to the first 2 offers I received... Make an offer and i will entertain in the order received.