Maine

isthisshaved19

Addicted to Softballfans
If it makes you guys wretch some think about this, when we went dirtbike pants we almost went camo at that time. Given the choices, I think we made the right call. Looking back I still like the motoX pants look. We stood out and people remembered us.

Turk would have joined if you went camo:biggthumpup:

Munson
Lebron played for Cleveland? Also your boys at Vector couldn't return an email or a call so I had to go through this site to gear up for next year. Tell them to get thier ***** together

smccurdy62

Starting Player
Any word on the indoor tourney? Is that going on?

Yes is is Jan 25. Will now be starting at 6PM and will have 12 teams double elim with a 3GG.. $225 per team and right now have 2 spots still left let me know if interested.

Thanks

huzzdog

retired
Lebron played for Cleveland? Also your boys at Vector couldn't return an email or a call so I had to go through this site to gear up for next year. Tell them to get thier ***** together

sorry buddy. i'll give him some feedback.

shoo2ers

Crafty Veteran
Yes is is Jan 25. Will now be starting at 6PM and will have 12 teams double elim with a 3GG.. $225 per team and right now have 2 spots still left let me know if interested.

Thanks

is it a double elim or a 3gg? you just stated above that its both, lol

smccurdy62

Starting Player
is it a double elim or a 3gg? you just stated above that its screw lol

Wow sorry Heath not a pro running these... double elim tourney but teams that go 2 and screw will get a third game against another 0-2 team but be out of contention to win the whole thing. You putting a team in?

synergy40

Addicted to Softballfans
Merry Christmas you inbred mainers....

No really merry Christmas, if huzzey gets snowed in tell him I love him.

Sully-7

Addicted to Softballfans
Merry Christmas to all you northerners!! Hope your 2013 was good and your 2014 even better!!