Maine

harborhog

Addicted to Softballfans
it was frustrating when it didn't pick up the swing.... i think it would work if you took the time to dial it in. i feel like you have to stand in a spot that is detrimental to taking effective bp for it to register. then whats the point.. if you are there to work on your swing and get better using that won't help. if you wanna play a game and see who can hit it the farthest then it is good for that.

Exactly what I said when I notified everyone originally.

dblemup

Addicted to Softballfans
More importantly, with all that snow up there, who is making sure Huzz's statue is being cleaned off?

Munson
Ouch, no respect for the red and black? Next year's colors: Navy and Lime Green, think Seahawks.

KCuss735

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah Breau, its not the colors haha. And I think those colors will look great. I have always been interested in some sort of maroon, light blue, white combination...But have only been on teams with orange and blue as the primary colors.

harborhog

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah Breau, its not the colors haha. And I think those colors will look great. I have always been interested in some sort of maroon, light blue, white combination...But have only been on teams with orange and blue as the primary colors.

Old school phillies, that's what we had talked about for NA 2014... Not so much anymore

Munson
If it makes you guys wretch some think about this, when we went dirtbike pants we almost went camo at that time. Given the choices, I think we made the right call. Looking back I still like the motoX pants look. We stood out and people remembered us.

KCuss735

Addicted to Softballfans
If it makes you guys wretch some think about this, when we went dirtbike pants we almost went camo at that time. Given the choices, I think we made the right call. Looking back I still like the motoX pants look. We stood out and people remembered us.

At least you guys played well. If you had those unis and sucked you probably would have heard more about them.