Maine

Munson
Gridiron and the rover clan aren't getting together?

Not that I'm aware of. We've only lost one guy and already had an addition at the end of the year that is playing again next year. Other than that we've only talked about one other guy joining but I don't think that is more than a 50/50 chance to happen at this point as we don't have room in the infield for him to fit if we all come back.

Munson
From what I hear, some former NA players to harbor. Now the question is, harborview or harbor landscape?

I've been hearing it would be harborview. Was told the sponsor wants to put a D team together and a few of the former guys on that team are now all done or not being asked back.

That was a while ago when I heard that though, could have changed. Could of been wrong from the get go too I guess

harborhog

Addicted to Softballfans
What happened to Bob? Also, when you say "coach" do you actually mean Jan has wisdom worthy of passing on to players??????

If by wisdom you mean sandbagging at whatever level he can do it at and throwing games to play in a lower-level tournament, then yes. Great example to newcomers and young players in softball.

Munson
If by wisdom you mean sandbagging at whatever level he can do it at and throwing games to play in a lower-level tournament, then yes. Great example to newcomers and young players in softball.

Tell us how you really fell:rant: