Man, Ryan Harvey..

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Playing in the dual in Viera helped pad his stats a lot. He got a TON of ABs and could free swing all day.

Harvey owns stadium fields. No one else in the game is even close to as effective as him at hitting bombs on big fields. Don't sleep on Bubba Mack either. He's still among the most elite power hitters out there.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
If HRF is HR Frequency, how does he have so many more, but a lot of these guys have a higher HRF?

dunkky

not just free swing, that overwhelmed number indicates, when needed, he capitalize better than anyone out there. I see KP doesn't do that well. He got power and batting avg, but just doesn't know how to clear the fence with men on. He hits damn laser line drives all day.

tonys1

not just free swing, that overwhelmed number indicates, when needed, he capitalize better than anyone out there. I see KP doesn't do that well. He got power and batting avg, but just doesn't know how to clear the fence with men on. He hits damn laser line drives all day.

I’d have 500 home runs in slow pitch, these guys would have 0 in modified

dunkky

Ryan by no means a failure from the MLB. I saw his interview. He still had a chance to make it to the highest level. But, after playing softball, he realized he didn't want to put up the minor leaguer life style with uncertainties. Time to move on, play for fun and enjoy a lay back life style.

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree - Ryan could have kept plugging away but he realized he was facing father time more than anything. I think you should flip the switch with the gut who plays modified and easily say this - in the minors you wouldn't sniff a homer and Harvey would hit an incredible amount playing modified - obviously its an oversized baseball . I payed a few dozen games after my baseball career and found modified to be very enjoyable as a hitter - I just like slow pitch softball better - and after 5 years of 50 major plus ( and 35-40-45) im off to 55 major plus this year - hopefully with this damn cover-19 killing all us old dudes.