Manny being Manny...not anymore

drburges

OOH KILL EM
One of the greatest rightys of all time. PEDs or not still have to hit a round ball with a round bat at 90+ mph

maroonx

Addicted to Softballfans
What was the banned substance? I dont know why these guys dont get tested for ADHD. You can get a doctor to say anything. Over 300 MLB players have been diagnosed with that and they are exempted from PEDs rules. They can take banned substances and not get punished.

hitmachine44

Habitual Linestepper
What was the banned substance? I dont know why these guys dont get tested for ADHD. You can get a doctor to say anything. Over 300 MLB players have been diagnosed with that and they are exempted from PEDs rules. They can take banned substances and not get punished.

Players "diagnosed" with "ADHD" can get waivers to use stimulants related to treating ADHD. They do NOT get a pass on using Deca, Andro, or any other steroid.

KannonsDad

**** you
Manny was a good talent that was made better with PED's. It's funny how everyone said he looked so fresh and renewed with something to prove this spring......

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
One of the greatest rightys of all time. PEDs or not still have to hit a round ball with a round bat at 90+ mph

agreed but if you take something that makes you stronger and have more endurance or recover faster so you can be fresh thru 162 games that is cheating not matter how you look at it

ball players that used took careers away from guys who were legit

maroonx

Addicted to Softballfans
They always teach you in college ball. If you ain't cheating you ain't trying. I
aint mad at him.

gsus03

Banned User
I hated him as a Dodger, steroids or not, dude was an AWFUL outfielder...I thought DH was perfect for him, but I guess he didn't learn his lesson

stickin2j

Good clean family fun
agreed but if you take something that makes you stronger and have more endurance or recover faster so you can be fresh thru 162 games that is cheating not matter how you look at it

ball players that used took careers away from guys who were legit

On top of that, HGH and some steroids can improve eyesight and reflexes.

KannonsDad

**** you
A common misconception is that steroids only make you stronger/bulkier. There are so many different types you can essentially get any result you are looking for: bulk, speed, reflexes, strength, etc. I hate to say it, but I learned a lot from Canseco's book.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
He got busted for something for pregnancy last time. Maybe it was something for PMS this time.