Many hurt vag's in Detroit and Oakland

Country469

I think you get like a 2-300 mile window of radius type thing. Like NV people can pick from a few.

if 3xc was in the predickamint-

DC, Carolina, or Philly are what he can pick from

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
In the Bay Area, you like the Raiders or Niners. Or the other closest teams were Seahawks, Chargers, Broncos, Rams. Tell me how that works?
Things are a little more spread out over here so that mileage thing needs a x factor.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
**** that. If the Ravens moved to London or Mexico City tomorrow I'd tell them to get ****ed and root for someone else. I'm a fan because I attend games. I'm a fan because they're the home team. I don't root for some other city's team.
i guess i could root for the memphis ....umm what's the name of their nfl team again? i keep forgetting.

i am a bit of a fan of the tigers and hated seeing justing fuente leave but college football don't really interest me that much.
go whoever plays bama doe.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
If we have discussed this, which we might have, please humor me...
How do these two sentences add up?

Let's say you don't get a replacement team this time. Eventually.
he's got washington football team to fall back on.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
So basically you're going to follow Kroenke all the way to the scene of the plane crash that is the LA Rams.. Got it, Thanks.

Well... Kroenke will own the team I'm sure for the next 20 years and then his kids will probably take over and dive further into NFL mediocrity. It will be fun to watch, Not so fun if you're a fan of them though.
irsay is such a fine owned doe.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I really don't know what I am, but safe to say I am pretty much stuck with it at this point.