Many hurt vag's in Detroit and Oakland

Gio

Resident SBF Guitarist
gio is a colts fan. since the rams left st louis he does not have to be a divided fan any longer.

If you're still a Rams fan after Stan Kroenke took a huge poo over all of the St. Louis Rams fans (here and surrounding areas), the city, and all the businesses that supported the team locally... Wow.. Just Wow!

More people here watched the Rams games than L.A this season for no other reason than to applaud and laugh hysterically at their complete and total failure. They melted down quicker than Chernobyl.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
i became a rams fan about the time carroll rosenbloom traded the colts to robert irsay for the rams.
if you do not know what that means i suggest you look it up.

3XC

Big Truss
i became a rams fan about the time carroll rosenbloom traded the colts to robert irsay for the rams.
if you do not know what that means i suggest you look it up.
I know exactly what that means. SB win and tremendous organization under Rosenbloom, 2 win joke under Irsay, then the team snuck out to go to some third rate satellite of Chicago.

Alls well that ends well. The Ravens owner isn't hoarding pain pills and hanging "AFC North Member Organization" banners from their ****ty dome.

ntz

tricknollegy
i hang members organization jackets over my shoulder with one hand and pull my raybands halfway down my eyes with the other

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
3, that was the two trophy sb.

irsay's had luck (no pun intended) with the drafting of two qb's and not much else.

what i was saying was my fandom supersedes ownership or location which maybe gio would have been able to grasp with the research but maybe i am giving him too much credit.

3XC

Big Truss
**** that. If the Ravens moved to London or Mexico City tomorrow I'd tell them to get ****ed and root for someone else. I'm a fan because I attend games. I'm a fan because they're the home team. I don't root for some other city's team.

Country469

I love Gio, and the God awful, poor ****s in STL can zero credit for a team leaving. Guess what asswhipes, you aren't good enough for an NFL franchise but cleveland is.

ntz

tricknollegy
i know there was an 80's movie poster where one of the corey's had his jacket over the shoulder hanging there with one hand, and his raybans pulled halfway down with the other. i know it with my soul

ntz

tricknollegy
meanwhile i want this print for my house

Nz4Xq1Al.jpg

Gio

Resident SBF Guitarist
So basically you're going to follow Kroenke all the way to the scene of the plane crash that is the LA Rams.. Got it, Thanks.

Well... Kroenke will own the team I'm sure for the next 20 years and then his kids will probably take over and dive further into NFL mediocrity. It will be fun to watch, Not so fun if you're a fan of them though.

Country469

Gio is trash. City is trash. Complains like trash.

Guess what Gio, you and the lousy ass STL area werent good enough for a team.

Shut up already, you're worse than a hillary fan like 3xc

Gio

Resident SBF Guitarist
Gio is trash. City is trash. Complains like trash.

Guess what Gio, you and the lousy ass STL area werent good enough for a team.

Shut up already, you're worse than a hillary fan like 3xc

So.. You've just let the cat out of the bag that you're an L.A Rams fan. Nice team said no one ever. Enjoy being the hemorrhoid of professional football league for the next 10 or so years. The Jacksonville Jaguars look at your trainwreck of a team and says.. "DAMN THAT'S MESSED UP!"

Country469

I've been a bears fan my whole life, and even while being horrible, I maintain that I am in fact a bears fan for life.

STL is just an assy city. Mods should change your name to Gipoo

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
**** that. If the Ravens moved to London or Mexico City tomorrow I'd tell them to get ****ed and root for someone else. I don't root for some other city's team.
If we have discussed this, which we might have, please humor me...
How do these two sentences add up?

Let's say you don't get a replacement team this time. Eventually.

hrdchrgin13

If you are from a state that doesn't have a pro team, are you supposed to pick the closet team to you or do you have free pickings?