Mask

xZACKx

Addicted to Softballfans
Well, I've finally took enough risks of going without a mask. Too many people I know are getting hurt because they have not been using one. I need suggestions on masks to check out that accomodate someone who wears glasses. I've tried on a couple of different ones that are either not big enough for me or push on my glasses making it impossible to wear both at the same time. Thanks for any advice/suggestions

Whitey0817

Addicted to Softballfans
My cascade fits sunglasses ok since I removed the inner adjustment foam for my large head, and the worth I had fit sunglasses very easily

dsmccain

Addicted to Softballfans
no-one-cared-who-i-was-until-i-put-on-the-mask.jpg

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
Which ones have you tried?

Seems like all the recommendations are for the obvious mask choices.

xZACKx

Addicted to Softballfans
I believe I tried the combat one and some other no name one. Didn't work for me. Thanks for the info fellas. Gonna look into the rip it one

ALo4

Grit-Grind-Grizz
pitching or infielder? i wear a gameface with sunglasses. as far as patching - no clue i am not that brave.

Sixes

K C C O
i wear a lacrosse helmet.

it has saved me two huge doctors bills over the last ten years....one of which, wouldnt have been saved by a game face/faceoff

xZACKx

Addicted to Softballfans
I play infield now, used to pitch but I've retired from that haha. Im gonna check out the some of these recommendations. Thanks guys

Arrgh

Addicted to Softballfans
As a pitcher I wear the Worth helmet/mask. If a ball is hit coming right to the face, I may turn my head as a instinctive reaction. In that case a mask won't help the side. That's why I switched from a Gameface to this helmet/mask.

If I play IF, I might go for the Rip-it mask. That Boombah mask is 1/2 the price of the Rip-it, but doesn't look that strong, and has the unnecessary bend at the sides. Maybe just the looks.

vikingextreme93

Addicted to Softballfans
Glad I came to look for suggestions. Just suffered some major dental damage and got 5 stitches Tuesday from a bad hop at 3rd and I need a mask for IF and Pitching otherwise I am done for the year. Seems like Rip-it and the worth helmet are legit huh.