Not GTG masterbatter23

WLee20

Addicted to Softballfans
I purchased an OG Flex from masterbatter23 on Sat 9/22/12 via paypal as goods. He said he would ship on Mon 9/24/12. I PM'd him on Mon night to see if he shipped and he responded that he worked late, so he did not have time to ship and that he would ship on Tues. I respond saying to please send me tracking after he ships. I haven't heard from him since. I haven't received any tracking info or the bat. He deleted his sale thread after I sent him paypal. Also, I found his phone # on another thread. I sent him a text message but no response. I just opened a paypal claim.

JerseysFinest49

<font color="#FF0000">GDC SILVER STATUS</font>
im gona guess i bought the "same bat" on 9/22 og flex mint condition, said he needed money for bills ....some people are outstanding

WLee20

Addicted to Softballfans
Yep, it was a 100 hit og flex that looked minty. He was asking for $250 as a gift. Did you pay as goods or gift?

JerseysFinest49

gift through my paypal credit card so they took the claim even though it was a gift, if he was selling the same bat to different people then his lone intention was to flat out steal someones money, and the is being a scumbag

cseamus44

Addicted to Softballfans
same situation for me on cobra amp driver i bought from this guy. finally got a response from him monday night saying he was in ICU all week, but i still don't have a DC# or anything from him.

AJ22

Super Moderator
Update ..

Driver being sent in the morning ..
William Lee (?) is getting the Flex ..
And other payment is being refunded in the morning ..

This is what I was just told. I just spent about a hour chatting with him. Not sure what the issue is/was but he did say he was in ICU. Not sure about any other details such as why payment was taking twice on the same bat. I am more concerned with making sure members do not get screwed. I believe he will make all this good ... he knows I can help or hurt his future with what he likes to do.

WLee20

Addicted to Softballfans
Update ..

This is what I was just told. I just spent about a hour chatting with him. Not sure what the issue is/was but he did say he was in ICU. Not sure about any other details such as why payment was taking twice on the same bat. I am more concerned with making sure members do not get screwed. I believe he will make all this good ... he knows I can help or hurt his future with what he likes to do.

Thanks AJ22. Btw its Warren Lee not William. I will update if/when I receive the og flex.

WLee20

Addicted to Softballfans
I hope I don't complicate things, but if jerseysfinest49 wants the flex still, I'm willing and prefer to take the refund. This is all assuming that masturbatter23 comes thru on his word. I will PM masterbatter23 to see if this ok.

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
Update ..

Cool beans-thanks for helping out

t7chas

Forgot my cup
I think it's amazing the amount of babysitting the mods perform here, as basically a public service. It doesn't get said enough, but I just want to say thanks.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing the site, asI have only had maybe two questionable deals here in several years, which speaks to the integrity of the community as a whole.

##

Now while I have been typing this, my 23 year old cat just sat his disgusting ass right smack in the middle of my dinner plate. Guess I should get off my soapbox... :/

second2noone

things happen that we have no control but why would he be selling the same bat twice?????? Then saying he didn't have funds or something about paying bills. Also, the communication should have been better if possible. It definitely sounds fishy. AJ has to be get involved to get things resolved. I probably won't deal with masterbatter after this.

WLee20

Addicted to Softballfans
I was just checking his iTrader, and looks like he got a 4th person also. He's a scammer for sure.

SESC1001

FSU Nation
If you hadn't file a PayPal claim yet, I would do some asap. Hopefully this guy didn't will live up to end to his deal..........

same situation for me on cobra amp driver i bought from this guy. finally got a response from him monday night saying he was in ICU all week, but i still don't have a DC# or anything from him.

lots of untimely emergencies here on SBF.

didn't this guy have a few other BB's as well?

JerseysFinest49

i was refunded through paypal credit card he did not send me the bat nor money back,,,ban this piece of trash

AJ22

Super Moderator
There is a possibilty our paths cross next weekend in Chicago. Supposedly this guy has alot of issues. I keep pushing and I do get responses, but I can't force him to do anything.

Claims he can't refund because his paypal his locked because of the claims ..

cseamus44

Addicted to Softballfans
i got a text from him this weekend apologizing for the delay, etc. he asked if i still want the driver or if i wanted a refund. i said i would still take the driver but a refund would be fine, too. whatever was easiest. i really don't care, just want something out of the deal. that was friday evening 10-12-12. didn't get a reply to that text & haven't heard anything else, still. who knows. again, thanks for the help, AJ.

WLee20

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my refund through my paypal claim. Masterbatter23 is still NGTG. He never shipped the bat and had no communication.