Maxum 2 Piece Sr

baseman

in your face nancy grace
My wife got me the 2 pc Maxum sr for an anniversary gift this year and it feels great. I took it out of the wrapper and the first swing, off a tee as there was no one to pitch for me, easily cleared our fence at 300'. The sound was that of a broken in AV and feel reminded me on my dc41. For the price they are now and the 1 year warranty sticker on them I would say grab one. Oh and I got her a new glove for her gift. Got to love playing with your wife.

chile

Bad Ape
I was debating between this and the OG syn+ for 40+ tourneys and league... Went with the syn+ but still tempted to pick one up

MPT23

Putting on the foil
My wife got me the 2 pc Maxum sr for an anniversary gift this year and it feels great. I took it out of the wrapper and the first swing, off a tee as there was no one to pitch for me, easily cleared our fence at 300'. The sound was that of a broken in AV and feel reminded me on my dc41. For the price they are now and the 1 year warranty sticker on them I would say grab one. Oh and I got her a new glove for her gift. Got to love playing with your wife.

I also got 2. Too good of a deal to pass up. Gonna hit mine tomorrow and report back.

baseman

in your face nancy grace
I was debating between this and the OG syn+ for 40+ tourneys and league... Went with the syn+ but still tempted to pick one up

I've thought about getting an OG Syn (black and yellow) but finding one is getting harder.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
So, got out this morning and hit 1 of my 2 28 oz. 2- piece senior MAXUMs. 1st off, this is my 1st non-demarini 12" barrel bat I've owned for 7-8 years. Peeled the wrapper off and went to work. About 75-80° at time of BP. Hitting a mix of ISA x-rocks, dudley TA's and a few thunder heats. All 44/375. This bat is pretty hot out of wrapper, took a minute to adjust to the 13.5" barrel. Was a huge fan of the grey snake years ago and this bat feels a bit more responsive that the snake. Kinda equate the feel off the bat like a demarini RDu once it starts breaking in. The OG snake was much softer feeling. Plenty of screaming line drives 1st round ( about 30-35 swings ). 2nd round she started to open up some more and got a few to go in the 330-350 ft.range. Hit it against a geezer ( has more hits on it then the maxum ) and geezer has more consistent distance for now. All in all I really like the maxum. Feel is different ( for now at least ) than the OG snake or yellow MM gear ( 2 of my favorite seniors ) but for so few swings ( around 60ish ) it hits fantastic. Cant wait to see once it opens up proper. The 2-piece Maxum is definitely a sleeper in the senior bat market. If anyone is on the fence about this bat, i highly suggest getting one and trying it out. For the price, it's a no brainer. Hope this review helps fellas. Will update this after more swings.

bird25

34/30 Club #25

Thought these were no return.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
One year limited warranty sticker directly on the bat. I haven't gone online yet to see exactly what those terms are.

Cool. Combat warranty page says to refer to the bat so great to know it has THAT sticker

kj13

Addicted to Softballfans
Wait. I'm confused does combat have a barcode return system ? I bought one for an outlaw league but tossed the wrapper thinking it was a nr like most if not all senior bats

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Put about 30-40 more swings with 44's today. Bat is game ready fire now. Barrel is beginning to web all over. Right around 100 swings total. Bat is stupid.