Mcquades 2016 who is going???

M

MJL 00

We are getting check sent this week, Rec 2 also. Wanted rec 6 but they wouldn't let us :wtf2:

List so far per site:

DMVW Men's Rec 1 Fargo, ND
Homesteaders Men's Class D Minot, ND
GH Farms Men's Rec 1 Mandan
Wolding Trucking/Thompson Larson Men's Rec 1 Minot
MINOT REPS Men's Rec 4 Minot, ND
Slow Your Roll Men's Rec 2 Mobridge, SD
McCarthy's Bar Men's Rec 2 Centennial, CO
Army's West Boone's Farm Men's Rec 2 ****inson, ND
Bowers Excavating Men's Masters Ages 35-49 Mandan, ND
Mulligans/JE Dunn/JLG Men's Class D Williston, ND
4Bears/Marvs Bar Men's Rec 2 Mandan, ND
AC/DELCO Men's Rec 4 Minot, ND
American Casing Men's Class D Williston, ND
Rossco's Men's Rec 1 Minot ND
Central Power Men's Rec 3 Minot ND

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MJL 00

^^^^^^^^ thought someone would have comments long before this haha

Im guessing suppose to say rec 1

Come on Ming need a response

warningtrack24

Extra Hitter
Remember when you guys had to play C at McQuades because the tournament director forgot to change your Classification?

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
I think it would be fun/demoralizing to play in the open. My ego needs to get kicked down a few pegs anyways.

M

MJL 00

Bump this to the top, at least Friday of McQs get off high risk insurance

:gossip:

NDpredator

Addicted to Softballfans
My team is entered in Rec 1. This year we are Ackerman Surveying (previously Minot Wings and Rings/Schuler Repair). Looking forward to another good season.

bstark28

Starting Player
Anyone hear of any open teams coming to McQuade's yet? Same as last year? I'm assuming if none sign up, they'll switch it to B/C to accommodate Heartland.

M

MJL 00

^^^^ Actually believe Heartland missed out on a McQs not long ago due to open being canceled.

They can hope on Corral Bar, they are still C after winning state and McQs C division last year

Artie DeVanzo

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^^
That was when they were A. ND has a rule that allows B teams to play in C invitational tournaments as long as they aren't C/D combined. Also, most of the Heartland guys are B+ and cannot roster with C teams.

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
^^^^ Actually believe Heartland missed out on a McQs not long ago due to open being canceled.

They can hope on Corral Bar, they are still C after winning state and McQs C division last year

There was no C state last year, and just like Artie said, if there is no open, they can play in a C tourney as a B team. I have no problem playing against them, but I know that they will beat us, and every other C team around, a vast majority of the time.

M

MJL 00

haha I know guys I was messing with ya. Guess should be interesting to see what the McQs staff lets happen

1four

Addicted to Softballfans
I guess I don't understand why Heartland would want to play in the C....Sure, maybe someone can get lucky and knock them off but in reality, the C now becomes 2nd place being the Champion. I feel bad for the legitimate C teams that get robbed by this. They are just too good to be in C.....

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
I mean I'm not going to fault the guys on the team because if we were told that The C division wasn't going to happen but they would make a spot in the D tournament for us, I would do it. It just sucks that most of the live in Bismarck and their closest competition is in the cities which is 7 hours away from them, and we can't get ANY of the cities teams to come play in any tournament in North Dakota, especially the Bismarck tournaments. Sucks to be that good in a state where you're the only upper class team.

1four

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, I hear ya. I don't know if I would play in a class I don't belong in but it is their home town. I surely understand driving forever to play good tournaments.

M

MJL 00

Hope anyone that participates in 2016 McQs swings by the Anarchy booth and check out some gear.

:thumb:

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
Yes that's right Mike the Anarchy Booth will be up and running at Mcquades this year. Come by check out the gear, bats and chat with any of us regarding our products.

Good luck to all playing the Mcquades this year cant wait for this one. Highlight tourney on the list every year!

MB(Chad):D

firemanbutch

~Brag Post~ ;)
Hope anyone that participates in 2016 McQs swings by the Anarchy booth and check out some gear.

:thumb:

Yes that's right Mike the Anarchy Booth will be up and running at Mcquades this year. Come by check out the gear, bats and chat with any of us regarding our products.

Good luck to all playing the Mcquades this year cant wait for this one. Highlight tourney on the list every year!

MB(Chad):D

Can't wait for this tournament!!! I've been wanting to come up since I found out about it 6-7 years ago. Definitely looking forward to it. I'll be playing with Remax out of Wyoming in C. 10 Days!!!