Buyer Beware meathook

jerymac15

Addicted to Softballfans
Just want to put meathook out to let all the softballfans not to deal with him, i bought a new pair of shoes off him May 7 or 8 and have not yet to receive them and he will not pm me back, he did say he sent them out 2 weeks tho,

jerymac15

Addicted to Softballfans
thats what i heard, but he did not have to rob me for a pair of shoes!!! if he needed money that bad he would of been better to ask all the board brothers to help

Guvna

Buzzing towers
he gives interest free loans but pays back a fraction of the debt every 10th day or so.

daddypoe

Baller on a Budget
Change your title to "NGTG" because this sounds like it deserves that title. File a claim yet or call your credit card company?

Ddubb9965

The Bauce
Meathook was very responsive (at least!) in the earnstaf thread, I would like to see him be responsive to all of the garbled he made when the supposed robbery occurred. Oh meathook, where ARE you!!?

BIGTONE775

Who dont hit 500' Bombs
I have dealed with meathook and he was great. sent me my pants just like he said. sorry to hear about him doing wrong for yall.

BRB

Addicted to Softballfans
This is the deal I wrote about in the other Meathook thread. jerymac15 is a friend and I paypaled the money for him since he has no account. Robbery or not, Meathook has not been honest and I have a problem with that. If you have issues beyond your control then just explain the situation and work it out.

DUNNY51

Addicted to Softballfans
Did they rob his paypal acct? my guess is no! so he should have sent you your money back!

jerymac15

Addicted to Softballfans
this morning he PM me and said it was sent and then said there must of been two guys he sent to he did not know, he said he would send my money back but nothing yet!!!!

jerymac15

Addicted to Softballfans
well still nothing from the meathook, after he said he was going to refund my money, may be in a week or two,

BRB

Addicted to Softballfans
this morning he PM me and said it was sent and then said there must of been two guys he sent to he did not know, he said he would send my money back but nothing yet!!!!

As of this AM, 5-30-2010, no refund has been issued via pp.