Miken 2020 Slowpitch softball bats

jkwoody22

League ball huer
I saw that asp video too, Purcell is a menace, Smith is so savage, and Thor is a creature, but the trademark infringement is why they went that route, for me Miken and worth are all repaints and performance is the same, so yeah I buy those bats based on looks, just hope the mainline ones look decent, liked the primo scheme

Hiltz

Built for comfort
I messed up my lower back doing some Yoga thingy yesterday. damit. I have a tourny to play tomorrow.
Any suggestion for a quick fix? it won't heal up that fast, that i know. just something temporary so i can get by one day tomorrow.

Cocaine/heroin.

I saw that asp video too, Purcell is a menace, Smith is so savage, and Thor is a creature, but the trademark infringement is why they went that route...

Wasn't there a Demairini Creature back in the day?

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Yep that’s why they changed the spelling and used the same theme on the others, I guess all bats are trademarked when they name them, but the same company can use it across their baseball/fast pitch/slow pitch lines, ie demarini insane, baseball and slow pitch etc, I’m guessing that’s why names are so stupid now, all the good ones have been used

jkwoody22

League ball huer
how many hits on your omega woody?
Which one lol
27.5 Phenix has about 500, not even broken in yet
27.5 carbon has 750 and is behind the phenix imo, but a couple teammates love it for base hits, I prefer the phenix and using them for asa 52’s and bp with everything

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I saw that asp video too, Purcell is a menace, Smith is so savage, and Thor is a creature, but the trademark infringement is why they went that route, for me Miken and worth are all repaints and performance is the same, so yeah I buy those bats based on looks, just hope the mainline ones look decent, liked the primo scheme
And we can get the primos at a discount too.

I get the idea, but it's still bad. Kreacher is okay, but why not savidge or savug . Menses is just stupid all the way around. I hope he took it home and his wife/gf asked why he named his bat after her period. Dennis the menace, come on. Might as well have gone with threatt. Anything that ends with a t you just add anther one.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
The rest of the 2020 bats come out in like feb or March, these are just the signature (sponsored player) release bats, since dc is now with demarini, no super max, hopefully super max and balance in both barrels sizes should be available in Miken or worth

jk22

Humpty Dumpty was Pushed.....
I know a lot of people don't care about this but man did they miss the mark on the graphics this year.. The KP isn't too bad but all of those Worth's.. Yikes.
yeah...looks like a HS kid designed these

jkwoody22

League ball huer
The new primos look good, all big barrel no 12” yet, I don’t understand the worth American muscle series, Mach, boss, etc, but they do look better than the player series

Joker

oh look the women are out complaining about how a bat looks again this year. go clean out your purses

jk22

Humpty Dumpty was Pushed.....
The new primos look good, all big barrel no 12” yet, I don’t understand the worth American muscle series, Mach, boss, etc, but they do look better than the player series
agreed..I'm targeting the 14" Maxload Orange / White graphics...Looks similar to my "17 PT by design..