Miken Championship roller bag

Raptor12

Star Player
Just got my "demo" in from Miken. Extremely impressed with this thing. Ive owned a Tanel and a black ops roller and this is more impressive by far. the compartments are roomy, the mid shelf is durable, there are multiple pockets outside the bag as well, one for keys and a phone and some other bigger pockets for gloves and other items. The biggest plus for me is that if i want it to it can hold probably 15 bats easily. We love to do a lot of demos so I am always carrying around a ton of sticks. Looks wise it is all black with lime green accents and writing. The zippers are strong and sturdy. I will take some pics tonight and post them up.

Raptor12

Star Player
Just got home. Justified starts in a few minutes....I'll post pics in the am. Much like most everything else miken I feel like it's highly underrated (minus the dc41) I love it and won't use another roller. I will get some pics up.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Now I'm pissed...... I got rid of cable and just use Netflix so now I'm always a year behind and everyone including you is talking about the new season.

Will be looking forward to your bag review even though I hope your power goes out.

jbreezy

Part Time Player
Looking at it, it says that it holds six bats. Does it have individual sleeves? Doesn't specify on the site. Looking forward to more info on this bag.....

Raptor12

Star Player
the pics are huge, sorry..... so, you can see...way more than 6 bats. no individual sleeves.. i could fit my 6 year old in there.

the shelf is very sturdy, holds my turfs just fine or both gloves... there is just a ton of room all around. let me know if you guys have any other ?s

Raptor12

Star Player
that is probably the one thing i dont like about it, it does not. it has a plastic handle on the base of the bag. definitely meant to be hung or propped against a fence.

NorCal5150

Rep for GS Sports
that is probably the one thing i dont like about it, it does not. it has a plastic handle on the base of the bag. definitely meant to be hung or propped against a fence.

Thats to bad. Looks like a great bag other than that though.

NorCal5150

Rep for GS Sports
don't wanna break any rules by saying price but they are a very affordable roller.

No worries there bud. One of my good friends is a rep for KO so I'm already aware of the pricing. I already have a black ops so I really dont need another bag. My favorite feature is its ability to stand on its own. Would be hard to have a bag without that feature now.. haha Plus I only carry 2-3 bats with me at a time. My gamer, a back up, and a corn dog so I really dont have a need for a bag that carries a ton of bats either. Appreciate the info and pics though.. I had been curious about what these things looked like.

gacane

Banned User
if its like the older bags then they need to address the back of the bag, i had one and it twisted bad when it rolled and didnt want to stay on both wheels. The back was so flimsy it twisted also

RC245

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks like a redesign from last year's.

judging by the pics on the Miken website, it looks like it's supposed to stand.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Looks like a redesign from last year's.

judging by the pics on the Miken website, it looks like it's supposed to stand.

It doesn't state that anywhere and the bags are shown both laying down. You'd think that'd be a feature they'd mention. I had a Miken bag last year and mine twisted as well. Sold it and bought a black ops. Black Ops is the best bag on the market, IMO. No reason to care more than 4 bats. I also pitch so I have my mask and shin guards in there.

pj3p

Senior Power Hitter :-)
Just bought one. I am going to try and make something to screw to the handle on the bottom to make it stand up. I will find a way! :)