Miken triad and freak12

SoCalChappy619

Addicted to Softballfans
320' field all the way around. Wind blowing in 5-15mph from left/left center. Mix of 44/375 and classic M balls. Last ball I hit was a evil long haul bomber ball. If you see the trees in the top right corner of the screen it hit the top of those trees up the hill in right center. Measured it on an app and the trees were 427'. All ball not me lol. But I would be very curious to see where that ball would have landed if it was flat ground out there lol. Triad had a couple hundred swings freak12 had about 300 swings. Knee is messed up. Waiting for an mri but I am pretty certain I have a torn meniscus and there is an issue with my pcl. Had to get some BP in though since I had a rare day off.

[ame]http://youtu.be/uZocVydexFE[/ame]

Tictac020

Addicted to BP
Nice. Almost makes me want to hold on to my Triad.

uhhhhhh, u should definitely hold onto it. I sold mine to a teammate and always wished I still had it. I still wouldn't swing it in front of my freak 12 or red knob dc41's right now tho....but its equally as good I feel.

SoCalChappy619

Addicted to Softballfans
Baller! Should put up a vid of the Monsta's lol

I did one with the bombardier but it got locked out cuz of the music for copyright laws. Gonna do another one whenever I get a chance to hit again. Next 3 weekends I have tournaments so it'll be like a month.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
427' to opposite field is really impressive especially with a bad knee and the wind blowing in. Have you considered trying out for the long haul bomber tour?

Ballisttic

Star Player
427' to opposite field is really impressive especially with a bad knee and the wind blowing in. Have you considered trying out for the long haul bomber tour?

Wait its was measured at 450'+ at 30' high according to the youtube comments. That blast was a 500'+ no doubt. Dudes a beast hitting that far with those conditions.

Wait its was measured at 450'+ at 30' high according to the youtube comments. That blast was a 500'+ no doubt. Dudes a beast hitting that far with those conditions.

Only your hero Todd can do it huh :thumb: Chappy has more rings than you have bombs on your league night team. 400' + is easy for this guy if you've seen him play ;)

Ballisttic

Star Player
Only your hero Todd can do it huh :thumb: Chappy has more rings than you have bombs on your league night team. 400' + is easy for this guy if you've seen him play ;)

I hear ya man. I checked out some of his other vids on the tube, no doubt he is a masher.

SoCalChappy619

Addicted to Softballfans

I don't think there is really try outs. Most of them have seen me play in tournaments. And I'm sure if I was good enough someone would take notice but it's all good. I play for competition and to get out with my team and do work. Would be cool though to hit in one of those events just to see

SoCalChappy619

Addicted to Softballfans

Thanks buddy. I just been waiting for you to sweep me off my feet. Chivalry is dead though I guess hahaha. Most people see me play in tournaments and I don't really hit bombs in tournaments unless bases are juiced or two on with two outs. Helps my team more to just keep it in and pass it down. I let everyone else free swing. Makes my team better that way.

Thanks buddy. I just been waiting for you to sweep me off my feet. Chivalry is dead though I guess hahaha. Most people see me play in tournaments and I don't really hit bombs in tournaments unless bases are juiced or two on with two outs. Helps my team more to just keep it in and pass it down. I let everyone else free swing. Makes my team better that way.

When are we going to start an ex-Nike players team? :D

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
hit me up next time you hit. Need some regular swings.....I am off sat, sunday and mondays