For Sale Miken Ultra 2 with stamps ( 27-28oz)

kidknapp

Addicted to Softballfans
have 2 in Excellant shape 28oz and 27oz
No cracks/rattles
just some minor wear
dont have the round count
$500 for both shipped

sjk103098

Its a situation.......
U2

I just sold a OG U2, 2005, as it had no ASA or Senior stamp, it had 8 cuts on it, hooked up a bro at $180 hes very happy & I made a few nickels. Thats how we try & do it here.

kidknapp

Addicted to Softballfans
I will listen to a fair off, but someone offering stupid lowballs won't get a reply
I have seen these go for $200plus each, in a lot worse shape...

Only cash deals, no bats please

They ain't making them anymore

ABLXTRA

veteran
I just sold a OG U2, 2005, as it had no ASA or Senior stamp, it had 8 cuts on it, hooked up a bro at $180 hes very happy & I made a few nickels. Thats how we try & do it here.

That is the going price for no stamps UII 150.00-180.00 depending on condition.

OG UII with stamps 180-225 depending on condition. might fetch 250.00 in spring .

There are a few new senior bats that perform well and are durable taking demand away from the OG UII

Last edited:

kidknapp

Addicted to Softballfans

OG UII with stamps 180-225 depending on condition. might fetch 250.00 in spring .

There are a few new senior bats that perform well and are durable taking demand away from the OG UII

$240 gift for one
They are 28oz
Shipping will net me $220

Only trades would be high end baseball gloves
Wilson preferred

Last edited:

sjk103098

Its a situation.......
U2

2005 with no stamp at all is the same as a stamped ASA, Miken just removed the ASA stamp sent them out because of the ban,try & get a 05 with 5 cuts like I sold for $150,was offered 200 + but sold to a friend locally.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans

This logic escapes 90% of the people on here. Almost everyone is on here for their own personal gain and nobody else these days. Couldn't tell you the last time I sold a bat on here and made any money. Or broke even for that matter.

kidknapp

Addicted to Softballfans
So does professional courtesy, I have been on here and the Mohr boards for 11-12 yrs. it used to be a place where guys had class and respect. Now it's just a place for guys to troll and split out smart azz comments!

Like deleting posts for 2 month old pics..

Just read the lounge stuff
I could swear the are most all serial s e x offenders