MIKEN ULTRA EXTENDED KNOB

fvcat1408

Addicted to Softballfans
Trying to get price on this bat selling for widow of a player who passed away. she can't find model # on it.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_21.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_21.jpeg
    589.6 KB · Views: 61
  • fullsizeoutput_23.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_23.jpeg
    875.3 KB · Views: 61
  • fullsizeoutput_24.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_24.jpeg
    903.6 KB · Views: 60

t7chas

Forgot my cup
Ultra 2 advanced was the metal knob version Miken put out around 2006 prior to engraving the senior stamp u2s. The ones I have seen were all black and usually had graphics wear problems. You appear to have a red one, which Is probably the endload version like the red u2. The balanced were on par with that vintage u2s, though some liked them better as they could use crossover grip, get lower on the handle for more leverage in swing. Get some better pics, call it rare and you should easily get 100+.

fvcat1408

Addicted to Softballfans
Ultra 2 advanced was the metal knob version Miken put out around 2006 prior to engraving the senior stamp u2s. The ones I have seen were all black and usually had graphics wear problems. You appear to have a red one, which Is probably the endload version like the red u2. The balanced were on par with that vintage u2s, though some liked them better as they could use crossover grip, get lower on the handle for more leverage in swing. Get some better pics, call it rare and you should easily get 100+.
Thanks for info will get more pics.

hitsone

Wow, long time since I was on softball fans. Got a call from an x team mate wanting to know if there really was an end loaded advanced.
I had seen one at HWSG on a ladies team. Tried to buy it but no. Long time ago now. And here is a post about one.
Nothing since june 2020. presume it got sold fast.

If any one knows of one LMK please. H1tsone*