Not GTG Mikes3885 ships wrong bat weight, won't refund with shipping costs to return

Listed a 27 oz CL22 and shipped me a 26 oz model with the knob taped over. Bat felt light so I pulled the tape off to find it was the incorrect weight. Bat was originally delivered to my office on 10/11 but we are not open and Monday the 13th was Columbus Day. Received the bat on Tuesday before I left work so I didn't open until Wednesday morning and thought it felt light.

Contacted Wednesday morning via text (we had been texting back and forth including pics and tracking info) saying I got the 26 but he listed a 27. Mikes3885 responded that he thought it was a 27 because that's all he swings (obviously not). Sent pic showing it to be a 26 said I'd think about keeping but really want a 27, no response the remainder of Wednesday. Texted again Thursday and told him I wanted a refund and for him to cover the shipping costs back since he listed and sent the wrong item. He refuses to cover until he has the bat back. As I have all positive feedback and was in the wrong on this, I told him he would get the bat when I had the money, otherwise he'd get a NGTG and paypal claim.

He still refuses to refund me the cost of the bat plus shipping saying as "he doesn't know what I've done with it." Jack **** is the answer, it hasn't left my cube and the only change was pulling off the tape to verify the weight.

Therefore, work with mikes3885 at your own risk, I used goods/services via paypal and now have made a claim against him. If he'd refund me the purchase price plus shipping, he'll get his bat back.

Joker

you are 100% correct, he owes the full refund + shipping before you send the bat back

Keeps saying "send me the bat and then I'll send you the money." I told him, I paid first, then got the bat, it works the other way around. Then tried to tell me he, and I quote from his text "I didn't get the money until bat was shipped to you that's y there is a tracking number".

trip

stfu
temporary_zpse11c282c.jpg

temporary_zps8c138e3c.jpg

if you go through paypal you will have to send the bat back first

If that's what they tell me to do, I'll consider what steps to take from there. Means I'm losing money since I'll be paying for shipping back and he'll only be refunding me what I paid.

Maybe he'll say, yep, just like I sent it, here's the money. But I put myself in the unenviable situation of him saying, nope, this bat's been used since he got it, and then having to deal with more BS.

May just try and find someone to trade me a 27 for a 26 and be done with children that pose as men on here.

trip

stfu
small price to pay for keeping an OBD tag on someone for life. ****ing hate motehr****ers like this

Joker

If that's what they tell me to do, I'll consider what steps to take from there. Means I'm losing money since I'll be paying for shipping back and he'll only be refunding me what I paid.

Maybe he'll say, yep, just like I sent it, here's the money. But I put myself in the unenviable situation of him saying, nope, this bat's been used since he got it, and then having to deal with more BS.

May just try and find someone to trade me a 27 for a 26 and be done with children that pose as men on here.

paypal makes the call, not him. usually as soon as your tracking shows its been delivered you'll get your refund

It's certain makes sense, Joker, I can understand why Paypal would follow that route. Much easier to move $ than a physical item. Still, Michael's attitude and accusations of me possibly altering his bat have not sat well, especially after I contacted him and worked it out with him to do a deal since he did not have prior feedback.

Claim is approved and I've decided to send it back to the seller. A bit frustrating to be out $12 because someone can't read.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
In sellers defense, illiterate people can't really tell the difference between a 6 and a 7. You are lucky he got the 2 part right, give him a break.

Jimmy34

Board Prick
Have you asked PayPal about the return shipping charge? Doesn't seem right you should have to lose money on the deal...maybe he will send you the shipping cost and then you can go thru PayPal for the bat cost...

Per Paypal's policy, I, the buyer, am responsible for the return shipping. Which is why this NGTG will always stand unless he pays me for it, which he won't. At least judging by the whiny bitching I got when I asked him to reimburse me in the first place.

I loved his "well I'm just going to delete that account on sbf and make another" response. I've still got his email, addy, and #.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Yeah, and while your at it, maybe someone will search feedback before dealing with him. hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha