Milford ASA - Hypno-retoads

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
She said she would. But the odds of a 6 month pregnant woman being awake at 11pm are about as good as SSF getting omaha booty

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
As of now i have 4 confirmed tickets. But this week is usually when i can find them. Employers start giving them out this week

trip

stfu
i planned on doing that anyways. i just don't want someone to get left out.

someone run the numbers on an ETA getting done with the tourney. six teams, games every 70-75 minutes, two pool, single elim tourney

Joker

we have tourney's here that only get 6-8 teams, 2 fields, 3gg, start at 8 or 9, and they usually end up ending around 7pm

trip

stfu
aren't there three fields being used in this one?

on the hour is g2g. they let games go 75-80 minutes here, it's retarded

Joker

6 teams, 3gg, 2 fields, 60 minute games, starts at 10, ends at 6:10

10177268_690716274323285_2156144859491815467_n.jpg

trip

stfu
championship game should be around 4 then, if we make it to that and it's the if game, we all bat lefty and gtfo of there

Joker

if they do pool play and single elimination and use all 3 fields, it can be done by 2pm. no need for a double dip game

trip

stfu
dumbasses here insist on taking balls to the outfield and infield every half inning, then they ***** about being short on time. quit taking balls out to the field after the first for christ's sake

ssf

Too tired to care
Forget that text I just sent trip. Looks like the mother****ers have changed my travel plans - now get in at 2:04pm

ssf

Too tired to care
No, they changed the flight completely - they apparently decided on my behalf 90 minutes wasn't enough time to change planes.

trip

stfu
well, you probably had to input your age and then they realized they won't have enough rascals to get you from point A to Q