Milford ASA - Hypno-retoads

trip

stfu
that last episode rivals the opening scene from eastbound and down when kenny powers and jason sudeikis in the locker room

Joker

PROPERTY HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED AS A "CLANDESTINE DRUG LABORATORY" CALL LISTING AGENT FOR DETAILS-CONVEYANCE TO BE VIA QUIT CLAIM DEED! BUYER RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL TITLE INSURANCE COSTS INCLUDING SELLERS PORTION-STRICTLY SOLD AS IS WITH NO SELLER REPAIRS-ALL INFORMATION DEEMED RELIABLE BUT NOT GUARANTEED-BUYER TO VERIFY EVERYTHING INCLUDING ANY HOA, TAXES, TITLE & ALL MEASUREMENTS-SELLER ADDENDUMS WILL FOLLOW AFTER TERMS ARE MET-OFFERS WITH ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES WILL NOT BE SUBMITTED-BUYER RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL TITLE AND CLOSING EXPENSES. EMAIL OFFERS!

worse .

Joker

i've seen some get mitigated and end up nice, also walked into one without knowing it. thought my lungs were going to catch on fire

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
still hoping this test bat gets here tonight

Your item arrived at the Post Office at 9:09 am on June 27, 2014 in OMAHA, NE 68137. The Postal Service expects to deliver the item on Saturday, June 28, 2014. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

trip

stfu
PROPERTY HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED AS A "CLANDESTINE DRUG LABORATORY" CALL LISTING AGENT FOR DETAILS-CONVEYANCE TO BE VIA QUIT CLAIM DEED! BUYER RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL TITLE INSURANCE COSTS INCLUDING SELLERS PORTION-STRICTLY SOLD AS IS WITH NO SELLER REPAIRS-ALL INFORMATION DEEMED RELIABLE BUT NOT GUARANTEED-BUYER TO VERIFY EVERYTHING INCLUDING ANY HOA, TAXES, TITLE & ALL MEASUREMENTS-SELLER ADDENDUMS WILL FOLLOW AFTER TERMS ARE MET-OFFERS WITH ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES WILL NOT BE SUBMITTED-BUYER RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL TITLE AND CLOSING EXPENSES. EMAIL OFFERS!

don't these dumbasses know it's a buyer's market? sellers need to be paying that **** if they want anything moved

ssf

Too tired to care
I don't think your plan would work trip - if it's 4 Asian guys I don't think their ****s would be near long enough for you to do four per hand because they wouldn't be able to stand close enough together to get the right angle you'd need.

trip

stfu
I don't think your plan would work trip - if it's 4 Asian guys I don't think their ****s would be near long enough for you to do four per hand because they wouldn't be able to stand close enough together to get the right angle you'd need.

what if each one of the dudes scissored each other to get extra close?

trip

stfu
how could i forget the mantrain method?

have a black dude on the bottom, then a south american, then an american, then an asian. they'll all be the same size after everyone is trained up.

trip

stfu
Untitled4_zps05c1e8b0.png

line up our funding, ssf