Milwaukee Area BP Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
Maybe if the Waukesha guys make it through 4 innings without being slaughtered by the Milwaukee crew we can call it the Waukesha BP Thread? Just a thought, a taunt, but forsake me not! We will be beating that ass again come our annual end of year game.

Thought I'd start this one off right haha. My favorite BP Thread moments are the super heatedness that can sometimes occur. ;)

LuckyMatthews

Lol, I thought perhaps you just need a little motivation?

I really beefed up my post count tonight haha.

LuckyMatthews

I did get paid for that actually. Then I got busy as hell. Some of the jokes towards the end there were actually pretty damn funny.

As for my post count? I couldn't care less haha. I'm still the Easton guru. ;)

killa-B

Every day i'm Hustle'n
holy crap can we say "Do Work Son"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!now that's some thread posting lucky..............

VandyMan21

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol, I thought perhaps you just need a little motivation?

I really beefed up my post count tonight haha.

is this why sbf forums were down this morning and i couldnt get in? haha, i think lucky crashed the system, its not used to that much activity at that time of the day. :D

VandyMan21

Addicted to Softballfans
If we voted for a end of the winter sbf forum MVP, pretty sure Lucky just took this home hands down

Pretty

Softball is cool
I am pooping, showering, going to eat, and headed down to start drinking. In that order of course.

klu

on the mound
Super bowl weekend guys... One more day left to get a super bowl super price on your custom m2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.