For Trade Mini ipad 32gb trade

Milo21

Starting Player
I have a 32 gb mini ipad in excellent condition. Nothing wrong with it. Mini ipad and charger only. I'm looking to trade it for iphone 6 if someone's willing to use there upgrade price in paying $299. Verizon only.

Milo21

Starting Player
I have a middle man if anything... Buddy has been on here for years will good feedback. I'm willing to do whatever.

You would really have to sweeten the deal for someone to do this because if they were willing to use there upgrade they could just turn around and sell for an easy $500-$600 maybe more.

Milo21

Starting Player
Lol haha good point. It's going to be hard if someone gets one to sell for full retail. If that's the case people would go themselves and get one

markcarranza80

Addicted to Softballfans
stupid verizon said if we wanna upgrade to the 6 or 6+, we're gonna have to change our plan from unlimited data to their new 6gb plan. I hate verizon

efigueroa12

Addicted to Softballfans
I think u still lose ur unlimited data. When I change phones they took away my unlimited data. Even tho I bought phone outright. Just a heads up!!! So might wanna talk to your phone carrier cuz It might be better for you to just use your upgrade. Goodluck

Oh and I have VERIZON!!!

Last edited:

Milo21

Starting Player
Ya as long as you don't upgrade your line when you have unlimited data you can keep it. So that's why I buy a phone from someone else and just activate it. I've don't it twice already. I would go back to verizon if I were you.