minion

aauusa

Addicted to Softballfans
you would think so with them being a copyrighted image from Disney, but who knows maybe they have the permission to use the images. who is it for us to say right.

Gio13

Extra Hitter
Evo9X has beautiful designs and whatever we do we have right to do it! I don't know why you became so angry I just asked question brother

second2noone - You can e-mail me at [email protected] for Uniforms

sjury

The Old Man
I got in on a buy in for Minions jersey. Berserk made them, their name was on the shirt sleeve, can't remember who did the buy in.

sjury

The Old Man
Technically, anyone that uses any image or likeness of including fonts for anything, unless it is used in parody, needs written permission to use the image or font. So anyone that makes Superhero shirts (like Under Armor has and has the license for and selling at $79.99 each), MLB shirts, NFL shirts, NCAA, or the use of their fonts, logos, and jersey designs, Beer Logos, pictures like the Dukes of Hazard Jersey, or the Sandlot Jersey that are current buy ins, Star Wars, Ted, or teams using the wording for The Expendibles, Goodfellas, Fight Club, etc and even Worth, Demarini, Easton logos, Military logos and images, putting on a pink ribbon, etc etc etc all against the law. Reality is, these dye sub shops are small time, and are not making shirts for mass sales and production. If a dye sub company would make a Superbowl Shirt, and produce 50,000 of them and sell them to Walmart, they would get hammered into the ground and probably lose their business, their house, and their ass. A screen print shop made Packer's Playoff shirts a few years ago and sold them to local gas stations, and they are no longer in business. It's a huge waste of time and money for them to prosecute anyone for the few dollars made so some beer league softball team can look like the Yankees. Not saying it is right, but I can almost guaranty that every single dye sub shop has produced uniforms and used a logo, font, or likeness that was a violation of some copywrite or trademark law, so stop pointing fingers.

In for the Minions jerseys...LOL

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
Evo9X has beautiful designs and whatever we do we have right to do it! I don't know why you became so angry I just asked question brother

If your going to jack his thread up and blast your companies info at least dont act like your being nice or "just asking a ?"

D Thunderpants

Addicted to Softballfans
i made this for a team a few years ago...
why-so-serious2_XL.jpg