MINNESOTA Thread: Mother Nature hates MN softball.

Pfeff

Addicted to Softballfans
If any managers want edit privileges for this teams on minnesotaasa.com email me. I think I figured a few things out. Dp

D-Rock25

Sand baggin since 1995
See ya all!!!

Guys I had a ton of fun playin ball in MN!!!! Met a ton of people. Thanks for all the good times.. D-rock25 outta softball....

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I have two bats to move. 27 oz 2013 triad and 27oz all sanc True One. Looking to sell local if possible. I'll be at mound if anyone is interested.

jsechser

Manager
totally stupid that it was cancelled...bunch of guys from mcpetes/als sheds gonna be out there around 5 for BP and fielding...more the merrier

zuno17

aka -- pont22
We are already are done mid July, so for anyone they plays post season a week delay shouldn't be an issue

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
It's nice when the season ends a little closer to the post-season tournaments. Less time to get rusty.

That was actually one of the nice things about Monti league. Summer league lasts until Mid-August.

sjoquist43

Addicted to Softballfans
Quick ?

Quick ? For you guys. I have a teammate who bought a new j4 without a receipt from a guy in KC when we were playing a tourney. The bat cracked this weekend, is there any way for him to get warranty on it, or is he screwed?

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Quick ? For you guys. I have a teammate who bought a new j4 without a receipt from a guy in KC when we were playing a tourney. The bat cracked this weekend, is there any way for him to get warranty on it, or is he screwed?

Just need to know a guy.

sjoquist43

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't, that's the problem. If anyone has a contact, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm just trying to help a friend out. Thanks

rmothes

Star Player
3 swings, then this happens. Way to go miken.

They don't make them like they used to. Swing something made before the nineties. The ball won't travel too far unless you're a serious power hitter, but it won't break after 3 swings either. Go vintage!:thumb: