MINNESOTA Thread: Mother Nature hates MN softball.

Softball.com:

fossm26

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll have to let him know my carpal-tunnel just flared up. I also noticed I was listed as P/1B/OF. Not sure where OF came from but I'm the opposite of an OF.

I would just say your not playing unless you get to bat 1,2,3,and 4 and just get to catch...

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I would just say your not playing unless you get to bat 1,2,3,and 4 and just get to catch...

Well based on my swing lately I'd rather bat 12th out of 10. I did play a great catcher last night in one pitch in burnsville. I threw about 25% back to the pitch on the fly. Lots of one hops and a few over throws. Pretty good night for me. Had like 3 hits.

If anyone saw me play last night I figure the list of teams making offers to me:

Xtreme
H Auto
Outpost
T's13
Doug's Mow and Blow

Obviously Doug's Mow and Blow is who I'd pick.

hinzy

}}i{{
So isnt it my lucky f'n stars that for the Natalia Nelson tournament I am on Joe Dirt's team. That's the winter North Star draft in the Irish Dome and now the Natalia Nelson benefit tournament. Must be fate.

But you have some good dudes in Chuck E, Travis H and I suppose I'll even add CR ;)

BigSwede

Addicted to Softballfans
What is this "utrip" you speak of? I'm an ISA guy, similar?

So isnt it my lucky f'n stars that for the Natalia Nelson tournament I am on Joe Dirt's team. That's the winter North Star draft in the Irish Dome and now the Natalia Nelson benefit tournament. Must be fate.

Best thing I've read in a long time :)

hedge

life takes guts
Lol @ joe dirt. Ask him about how awesome he is.

Tell everyone to pitch him low and outside. He sweats worse than gunny at chuck e cheese

ptplayer75

Starting Player
Barbeque Days and SauerKraut are both solid tournies. Not sure of the payouts though. Decent competition shows up every year though. Don't come to Giant Days in LeSueur, its a joke. Like 6 mediocre teams at best the last few years. Heard the league there, which is also a joke, might even fold next year. Time to look elswhere for another night to play.

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
The only one I know by name is Jake Gallery on my team.

I think Nate Gosso Played for Nordkap at one time, Cathy Hoffman is the umpire in utrip, also has played tons of coed, Chris Bauer, is Buck from Xtreme, Josh Tschida, is the pitcher from MPL.

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
I wish I knew anyone on my team lol

Anthony Danko, Guy that hit your brother in the head at diamonds. Jacob Norling is Chad norlings son played for M and M Masonary, Mike Nelson was with H Auto till his job took him away, Matt Saldana is B Sals brother I believe. Those are the people that I know from your team

Titan13

Not as good as I once was
I think Nate Gosso Played for Nordkap at one time, Cathy Hoffman is the umpire in utrip, also has played tons of coed, Chris Bauer, is Buck from Xtreme, Josh Tschida, is the pitcher from MPL.

So like I said, the only one I know is Jake Gallery... ;)

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I think Nate Gosso Played for Nordkap at one time

Sadly I know his resume. He played for The Jokers this year. Prior he played with Fatal/Vault and MN Jazz. He is an ASA B card I'm pretty sure. Plays SS typically. Good ball player. He's one of those Stillwater boyz.