Minnesota Thread

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
6 bats with their own individual sleeves, top shelf can hold two gloves with ease, second looks like it can hold another glove and a legit worth pitching mask too. Plus plenty of room for other gear.

Do the shelves actually seem to hold or will stuff fall through like most bags?

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
6 bats with their own individual sleeves, top shelf can hold two gloves with ease, second looks like it can hold another glove and a legit worth pitching mask too. Plus plenty of room for other gear.

I was looking at this one too.. has a cooler on the side... but 300$ and it might be to big

Beauner

Starting Player
Do the shelves actually seem to hold or will stuff fall through like most bags?
The shelves are Velcro but they seem to have some plastic inside the edges and base to make it a bit more sturdy. I'm probably going to order a PVC pipe one from BatShelf again like the one I got for my Spec Ops roller once they get it up and running if the shelving they have included in the bag start falling down/not holding up.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
One of the easier ones to score, because nobody really got any points. Busier next weekend with the start of nationals season.

Here are this weeks results:

Thelastsamurai (M&M Construction) - 192
Maximus Decimus (Pollyanna) - 181
JMac612 (MN Monitoring) - 172
Bell44 (Silverbacks) - 168
TSfingrocks (Element Exteriors) - 166
Beauner (1Micro) - 155
Larsl10 (Precision Lining) - 154
Jimbo81 (Arnies) - 152
Bl19 (Precision Lining) - 147
MNBaller (Dewey's) - 145
Chembry (Horsemen) - 137
Yoke (Horsemen) - 136
Ringer44 (Rampage) - 79
Sjoquist43 (Outdoorsmen) - 69
Chunkers00 (Warriors) - 54
Philtos - 33
Bubs77 (Silverbacks) - 11
Dunkky - 5

This weekend is ASA B national, Utrip C and D national, and I think Stiftungfest.

Keep an eye on the thread in case another tourney is added. I forget what's going on in tourneys sometimes.

Picks game rules: http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/minnesota-thread-2018.1428975/page-136#post-18983602

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I should throw out, finishing order for Corcoran was Hassan, who I believe was MC/USA, then On1 and Wolfpack.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
USA Softball B Nationals: Above All Landscaping
Utrip C National: Team Stoop
Utrip D National: The Crew
Stiftungfest: Bryan Rock

Last edited:

wildthing81

USA Softball B Nationals: L&S Glass
Weird take lasts years winner :). I think a case could be made for 7 or 8 teams to win this thing. Chanticlear, Demars T'13 team, Travis Housemans Above all team, Comatose, LS Glass, Swing Kings, Heartland, Primetime, LA famiglia, Eurotech, Who knows, Maybe OC plays a great weekend or T'13 B does well.

Chembry

Addicted to Softballfans
Weird take lasts years winner :). I think a case could be made for 7 or 8 teams to win this thing. Chanticlear, Demars T'13 team, Travis Housemans Above all team, Comatose, LS Glass, Swing Kings, Heartland, Primetime, LA famiglia, Eurotech, Who knows, Maybe OC plays a great weekend or T'13 B does well.

I wonder how L&S Glass' roster this year compares to last year. I think I am remembering correctly that they won B last year with a roster that on paper would have been a legal D roster. This years roster has 2 A, 3 B, and the rest are C and D cards.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
The only team I didn't really know who they were was Club 2000. The rest I've heard of. I was telling Chembry that there are about 5 teams that you could pick to win and really feel comfortable with the picks. Probably more, really.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
USA B National: All American
Utrip C National: Stoop
Utrip D National: Crew
Stiftungfest: Chuck's

Last edited:

Chembry

Addicted to Softballfans
USA B National: Heartland
Utrip C National:
Stiftungfest: Hassan

Last edited:

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Stifftungsfest is 1 bracket.... all the c teams sure came out to beat on **** teams. Half of the team's wouldn't have played the upper but will play now lol

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Stifftungsfest is 1 bracket.... all the c teams sure came out to beat on **** teams. Half of the team's wouldn't have played the upper but will play now lol
I forgot that they had combined the two. Have you seen the bracket? I saw someone was asking for it on Facebook, but nobody has posted it.

I'd like to play in that tourney one of these years. This is not one of those years, but eventually. First weekend with nothing to do in a month. I'm taking advantage of that.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
I forgot that they had combined the two. Have you seen the bracket? I saw someone was asking for it on Facebook, but nobody has posted it.

I'd like to play in that tourney one of these years. This is not one of those years, but eventually. First weekend with nothing to do in a month. I'm taking advantage of that.

Bracket is in a high tech word file....I won't be able to post until I get on my computer and convert it into a pdf

Bell44

Addicted to Softballfans
USA B National: T's - Demars
Utrip C National:
Stiftungfest: Hassan

Last edited:

Bell44

Addicted to Softballfans
Are you guys going to have most of your normal squad this weekend?

Nice that there are no Friday games, hopefully that helps.

We just lost our 2B because he has a hockey thing... stupid D1 hockey players. So we are now looking for an infielder. We shall see.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
The funny thing is that he likes softball more than hockey. Even though he won the National Championship last season.
I can get that. I like playing hockey more, but softball is more fun. Except for the first couple times out at hockey after not skating since May. Those are going to suck.

bl19

Addicted to Softballfans
USA B National: Heartland
Utrip C National:
Utrip D National: The Crew
Stifftungsfest: Bryan Rock

Last edited: