A Local: Chanticlear

B: Silverbacks
B Local: Comatose

USSSA Fall Gold: Blue Line
USSSA Fall Silver: Wolfpack

Last edited:

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
The utrip fall state brackets are up on Facebook. I can post them if anyone can’t find them.

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
A: Thunder / Chosen
A Local: Chanticlear

B: Silverbacks
B Local: jec

USSSA Fall Gold: manix
Usssa fall silver : mn wolf pack

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
The USSSA Live beta version is free on your phone, if you’re trying to watch games. Didn’t work on my iPad.

I was going to buy a month of it today so I could watch on tv, but they got rid of the month one. Looks like I’ll just buy major week and call it good.

wildthing81

Two tourneys left for Buffalo House and then she's gone for good... glad I got a group up there last year before they knock the fields down

They are taking the buffalo house down? that blows, in my younger days i used to go up there 3 or 4 times a summer...camping, softball, drinking, random waitresses name Tina :). They must be putting a walmart in?

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
They are taking the buffalo house down? that blows, in my younger days i used to go up there 3 or 4 times a summer...camping, softball, drinking, random waitresses name Tina :). They must be putting a walmart in?

More camping. They got rid of boot hockey and now knocking the fields down.

EAJuggalo

Addicted to Softballfans
Comatose in the WB final, supposed to be right now on White Rawlings but it looks like they are a full game behind, and no urgency on the part of the umpires to get it moving. IMO this is the biggest reason some of these tournaments fall behind, both teams for the 4:30 game are on the field and ready to go, but there are no umpires. Well that and every jackwagon calling time after every pitch.

EAJuggalo

Addicted to Softballfans
Comatose won the WB final, then got double dipped by the team they beat in the WB final. B finished:
Smash It/Schiffhauer Strong
Comatose
Kut4

A starts at 8am EDT.
I saw a post from one of the umpires down there, there was a Bee delay during one of the Women's World Series games. I wonder who called that one.

Beauner

Starting Player
USSSA Fall update:
Run for Ryan in chair in gold after beating Zens
Swing Nation in chair in silver after being Schaeffer Design (Gersters Jewelers)

EAJuggalo

Addicted to Softballfans
Comatose looked good. I did not see it but I've been told that they were 10 ft from walking off Schiffhauer in the first championship game to win it all. Watching all of this weekend is making me really look forward to being back there in a week and a half.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Especially because they looked gassed after B, so any run after that is great.

The team that won B was falling apart during the championship. Wasn’t surprised they dropped out of the A.

They are playing gsl today and tomorrow. 3 tourneys in 5 days... I wouldn't be walking