Buyer Beware miranda22 - DON'T DEAL

Joker

miranda22-4.jpg

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
I would move this back into NGTG with all things considered. Seems like this guy has been purposely ducking you since the deal was made. Only after a public outing are things getting moving again.

Northpaw9

I cant post on there because they havent accepted me yet to the group. But I find it funny she says she didnt know anything about it but you have been texting her. I guarantee that 580 # is hers and she got every text. She's trying to play the dumb victim after she got put on blast lol. Good job, Joker

TD3

Part Time Player
She is basically ratting her fiancee out now. The phone number is his and she said he has been complaining about someone texting him too much about a stupid bat...she claims that "her brother" is a bat scammer. But she sent me pictures of my 454 being packaged so it looks like I should have it back in the near future

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
TD3. Dont delete this thread, regardless of what happens. Just in case any of them try and pull this stuff again.

TD3

Part Time Player
yes do not delete the thread

miranda22-5.jpg

thread will NOT be deleted guys...i am trying to be semi nice as she is helping me out...but i do not want this to go unnoticed. She def knew about this problem before today and at least she is shipping my bat back

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
Hopefully other guys can see what happened here and will know not to just "chalk it up as a loss" if they get scammed or cheated on any deals here

Northpaw9

Hopefully other guys can see what happened here and will know not to just "chalk it up as a loss" if they get scammed or cheated on any deals here

Exactly! Also, keep the thread updated lol. It had been 8 days since anything had posted on this til I posted the numbers this morning. I didnt know if it had been resolved or the OP had given up.

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
So you were gonna get a LV1 (roughly 230-240 dollar value bat on here) in exchange for a Worth 454 endload (roughly 100-120 dollar value on here)

Make sure to do homework before trades, this was too good to be true from the beginning

TD3

Part Time Player
So you were gonna get a LV1 (roughly 230-240 dollar value bat on here) in exchange for a Worth 454 endload (roughly 100-120 dollar value on here)

Make sure to do homework before trades, this was too good to be true from the beginning

there was a check involved too... i received my bat first and immediately cancelled the check

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
Good move on your part. After seeing you are a buckeye fan I somewhat regret helping.....j/k

Go hawkeyes

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
This is exactly why josh has my vote to be a mod in this section. Dude bust people balls but he goes above and beyond anyone to help in these situations.

TD3

Part Time Player
This is exactly why josh has my vote to be a mod in this section. Dude bust people balls but he goes above and beyond anyone to help in these situations.

If i had a vote he would get mine too. Dude had no reason to help me out at all and still did it, even if he did give me a lot of crap haha

Joker

its more fun to watch people get their panties in a twist instead of just deleting a thread

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
Joker - Josh Krieger finally "saw" one of the posts you made. I'm shocked he hasn't posted some lame story or excuse yet

scott.MI

The Veteran
I remember the name josh Krieger from ripping someone off on one of the facebook pages a while ago. I think he also did, or tried again using the name Wendell Collins. Don't know if it was a fake page or a friends page but they have some of the same pictures. .. https://www.facebook.com/wendell.collins.395

Not that it's relevant to the matter at hand, but at least now it's posted for all to see and find potentially