Mizuno BlackOut Endload USSSA

Softball.com:

RLO1

Addicted to Softballfans
There is no definitive date on the Blackout yet. I promise you I will let you guys know when it is expected. We test them. We know!!! It was projected early Jan. but was pushed back a while because the matte finish paint was chipping a little. Last I heard was Feb. But that is no promise. We are in constant contact with them and their lead bat director who oversees all of the bat process.

:rolleyes:WHAT?:mad:
Most of us probably dont care. Paint is going to get jacked up from game swing #1! Unless I strike out:D

House00

Slingin' lead!
hmm, looks like ill have a new mizuno in the bag this year... i liked the craze, but it was a bit too balanced for me. sounds like the blackout will be just right!

chy28tm

Manager
blackout

Have about 900 cuts on it now. Smoking! Very pleased with the goods. Gonna hit some the next 2 days. Gonna be a little warmer than the 20s and 30s that we have been having. One small paint chip which was there after the first 80 cuts and spidering also but no cracks. Matte finish shows wear more than the high gloss finish. The other 5 we have all lasting the same. And hitting them in sub 50 degree temps. Good job Mizuno.

Kaji

Addicted to Softballfans
Have about 900 cuts on it now. Smoking! Very pleased with the goods. Gonna hit some the next 2 days. Gonna be a little warmer than the 20s and 30s that we have been having. One small paint chip which was there after the first 80 cuts and spidering also but no cracks. Matte finish shows wear more than the high gloss finish. The other 5 we have all lasting the same. And hitting them in sub 50 degree temps. Good job Mizuno.

Does it have the spiral webbing/unraveling showing yet?

hlsiii

Addicted to Softballfans

Send her to me and I will make sure she gets in some nice warmer weather. :D

chy28tm

Manager
blackout

Have over 1000 cuts now. Weather has been nice here. 60 last couple days. Only spidering. It has been like that from 100 cuts. Does have some paint chips but due to the matte finish. Mizuno suppose to be resolving that. Bat has no cracks. Ball is coming the f#@^ off. I love it. Gonna give this baby the ride to see what she's got. Great so far. Been game ready a long time ago.

chy28tm

Manager
price

The cost price has went up therefor making the cost of the sell price go up. It is not a painted craze with a 2103 stamp. They had to modify a little to make sure it complies with the new standard. You will not be disappointed. Non the less, a great bat for the price, performance and durability. Period.

chy28tm

Manager
frenzy

Frenzy and Frenzy 2 extremes were great bats. I wish they had the durability of the Craze and the Blackout. Would have been one of the best all time bats then. The Blackout with the end load swings somewhat similar to the Frenzies. Frenzies with the smaller shell had a slight end load feel.

bjpierson24

shenanigans
Frenzy and Frenzy 2 extremes were great bats. I wish they had the durability of the Craze and the Blackout. Would have been one of the best all time bats then. The Blackout with the end load swings somewhat similar to the Frenzies. Frenzies with the smaller shell had a slight end load feel.

This is what I like to hear.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans

BOOOOIIINNNNNNGGGGG!!!!:cool::cool:

LMorris16

Addicted to Softballfans
I just seem skeptical on paying that much for a bat with no warranty. When you can find bats with a year warranty and 2 returns for just about the same price. IMO, which doesnt mean much lol

Grip_&_Rip24

East Coast Assault
I just seem skeptical on paying that much for a bat with no warranty. When you can find bats with a year warranty and 2 returns for just about the same price. IMO, which doesnt mean much lol

definitely a legit concern -- however the latest Mizuno bats seem to have unquestionable durability.. under normal manufacturers guidelines you shouldn't be breaking these bats in under a year regardless..