LTTF Mizuno GMP55 BLUE

Dnandez

Star Player
I will be getting a BRAND NEW GMP55r on the 10th of April. I don't want the red one I want the blue one. If any one could help me out I would be happy to trade. Thanks.

Dnandez

Star Player
Let me clarify, a little bit. I sent in my old glove due to cracking in the finger stalls and it was a blue one. They said the glove they will be replacing it with will be the red one. RHT 12.5" New in box with all the gear that comes with it. I am looking for a GMP55 blue model that is new to very lightly used. You guys would make my day.

DFWLoop

tempting, i have what you need...but never have seen the red model. will try to see if i can find one for sale locally to have a look at this.

Dnandez

Star Player
I know you do.

tempting, i have what you need...but never have seen the red model. will try to see if i can find one for sale locally to have a look at this.

I know you have one. I was a little to late when you bought the last one. look at mizunousa.com to see it. It is from when Matsui was with the Angels. Same glove just Red with White laces.

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
51Jx9AtTEeL._SS500_.jpg
is that it?

DFWLoop

does anybody have this glove? is it more red than the pics.... the pics look kinda rust color.

the blue model is more a dark midnight blue, only thing about the deguchi leather is that it bleeds a little color and the white laces turn a little blue.

ac39km.jpg
[/IMG]

gsus03

Banned User
both red and blue look awesome, i would also be interested in buying from you send me a PM...I thought I saw a blue one on the bay but it was going for $300+