Mizuno Jersey order round 2

jstrong

They love to hate me
I havent checked in on this thread so I apologize if this has been covered but when should we be getting jerseys?

Adamal24

Never Settle™
I havent checked in on this thread so I apologize if this has been covered but when should we be getting jerseys?

chy said he will follow up with his guy early next week to see if he can get a time table... typically they take a few weeks to get made and shipped out to chy then chy will ship to all of you.

ogsoftballplaye

chy said he will follow up with his guy early next week to see if he can get a time table... typically they take a few weeks to get made and shipped out to chy then chy will ship to all of you.

Sounds sweet. I live like a hour from Chy so maybe I can meet up with him to get mine.

chy28tm

Manager
jerseys

Been a while fellows. Jersey lists have been sent. They will have to recreate the deguchi small logo shirt. Once approved, which should be soon, they will get rolling. I'll keep you posted.
Thanks
Chy

chy28tm

Manager
jersey

If anyone still wants in, we may have time. Waiting on the deguchi mizuno art. Hit up adam but do not drag ur feet. Im hoping to approve the art by mid week.

Adamal24

Never Settle™
jersey art was approved a couple days ago per chy... chy will update when he has a definitive date, but should be soon!

Adamal24

Never Settle™
Update from Chy!!!

--He is expecting to have them in his possession by Monday July 9th and will have them shipped out to you guys that day! If any other updates come through I will pass them along, but expect them the week of July 9th :)

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update from Chy!!!

--He is expecting to have them in his possession by Monday July 9th and will have them shipped out to you guys that day! If any other updates come through I will pass them along, but expect them the week of July 9th :)

!! Oy Vey !!
:cool:

Adamal24

Never Settle™
Latest update from Chy-

He just got them in from his jersey guy and will have them all shipped out by mid week... so be on the look out for them in the near future :)

ogsoftballplaye

I live a hour away and have yet to see mine or hear from Chy. I guess he is busy. I sent him a text but no word. May hit him up on FB.